Bangs Vaccination

Help Support CattleToday:

Texan":wbafaeub said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":wbafaeub said:
I steer all my bull calves so they arent bangs vaccinated.
:roll:
I don't know alot about cattle but you would think with all his posts TTCLM should know you don't bangs vaccinate bulls or steers :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe he should be reading instead of righting :D

In California when selling and animal you are required to sign a tag that reads:

I hereby certify, under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is true and correct, and that all eligible female cattle are Brucellosis vaccinated and bear evidence of such vaccination as required by California Agricultural Code..... etc.

Not sure if this is the only state that requires this tag or not. I will say however that having worked for an auction yard we NEVER checked for bangs identification just that they signed the paper.

We did hear however that the buffalo heards in yosimity (sp?) national park are thought to be carying brucellosis. Not sure if that was a sure thing or not. You know how the media is.......

Double R

RAWCJW":378q83o3 said:
Texan":378q83o3 said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":378q83o3 said:
I steer all my bull calves so they arent bangs vaccinated.
:roll:
I don't know alot about cattle but you would think with all his posts TTCLM should know you don't bangs vaccinate bulls or steers :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe he should be reading instead of righting :D
If you remember, ttclm claims to be the cattleman of all cattleman because he has alot of post. and everyone else is stupid. Here is another example of just how stupid he is.
:lol2: :lol: No wonder everyone is laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts