Bandsaw mill

Help Support CattleToday:

Banjo

Reaction score
I am seriously thinking about getting a bandsaw. Any one who have any good advice on which is the best for the money?
Right now I am leaning towards a Norwood frontier OS27.

guy that does mine has a lt50 ive always wanted one but for fear of building too many buildings and having no trees left I feel better knowing I have to pay someone to mill my lumber

skyhightree1":18y75iye said:
guy that does mine has a lt50 ive always wanted one but for fear of......having no trees left ...
Trees are evil......same as serpents. Remember that.

greybeard":pyghg53o said:
skyhightree1":pyghg53o said:
guy that does mine has a lt50 ive always wanted one but for fear of......having no trees left ...
Trees are evil......same as serpents. Remember that.

I agree but my place would look really crazy without trees

I have owned 2 Woodmizers and been around several others, mostly Woodmizer. They are built well but as with most anything else there are a few things that could be improved. They are not difficult to maintain and hold their resale value very well. I would highly suggest getting the LT28 or up. The smaller ones look to be too lightweight. Logs are "heavy".

Timberking is another to look at. The folks that have sawed lumber for us had one of those.

Thanks guys, I'm gonna go look at a used one that a guy has for 4500. It has a 20 hp Honda engine. Ithink it was built by the Amish. They built and sold several a few years back.