Bama

Help Support CattleToday:

*Cowgirl*

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An Alabama State trooper pulls over a pickup truck on I-20. He says to the driver, "Got any ID?" The driver says, "Bout what?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Did you hear about the $3,000,000 Alabama State Lottery?
A: The winner gets $3 a year for a million years.

Q: Why did O. J. Simpson want to move to Alabama?
A: Everyone has the same DNA.

Q: Did you hear that the governor's mansion in Birmingham, Alabama burned down?
A: Yep. Pert' near took out the whole trailer park.

A new law recently passed in Alabama: When a couple gets divorced, they're still brother and sister.

Q: What's the best thing to ever come out of Alabama?
A: I-20 and I-10

Nowland and MikeC are walking down different ends of a street toward each other, and one is carrying a sack. When they meet, Nowland says, "Hey MikeC, what'cha got in th' bag?" "Jus' some chickens." "If I guesses how many they are, can I have one?" "Shoot, ya guesses right and I'll give you both of them." "OK. Ummmmm . . . five?"

Q: What do a divorce in Alabama, a tornado in Kansas, and a hurricane in Florida have in common?
A: Somebody's fixin' to lose them a trailer.

An Alabaman came home and found his house on fire, rushed next door, telephoned the fire department and shouted, "Hurry on over here. My house is on fire!"

"OK," replied the fireman, "how do we get there?"

"Say, don't you still have them big red trucks?"

Q: Why do folks in Alabama go to the movie theater in groups of 18 or more?

A: 'Cuz 17 and under not admitted.

The governor's mansion is in Montgomery.

alabama":3pny0814 said:

The governor's mansion is in Montgomery.
Don't shoot the messenger. :)

You know. I kind of like the idea of it being in Birmingham. Maybe our idiot legislature could not find it and spend our money as easy :mad:

Latest posts