Reaction score
Img_1572.jpg

Img_1579.jpg

Img_1582.jpg

Img_1583.jpg

Not a baldy, but just for you Beefy:
Img_1585.jpg

cfpinz

Nice Animals...Are the simi influenced? whats up with the last one? looks like a beefmaster or ??? donna

what a beautiful beefmaster heifer. you wife has excellent taste in cows.

2 questions:
a) what is that tree?
b) why is your grass still green?

Nice looking cattle. In the first pic, moms giving you the look that says you aren't going to tag her calf today. :lol:

1st heifer is from a red angus/herf cow with a small amount of simmi - can't hide those simmi ears! She represents about 50+ years of home raised genetics, my grandfather gave me her mother just before he died. She's too fat for my taste but she hasn't had grain since weaning. Her calf is out of an angus bull, the others are out of a gelbvieh bull or straight simmi, we're doing our own comparison to choose which one works best for us. The rest of the cows are angus/herf.

The silver tree behind the baldy pair is a paradise or aylanthus (sp?), how many would you like?

Pics were taken last weekend, just turned the cows in on the field a week before that. I love fescue.

cfpinz

man that beefmaster heifer is fat an sassy.you can tell her momma is a calf raiser.the black baldies are nice to.

Cf - Quit showin' all them pictures! Eventually these people are gonna figure out that we're all living in the land of milk and honey up here! (Not to mention the land of black angus and baldy cattle!)

Really good shots!

cfpinz, Can't see anything I don't like about what you got going there. 8) Looks like your just into Fall :shock:
It's like Winter up here :help: :help:

Latest posts