Balancer Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

wps

Reaction score
I live in the Houston Texas area and am interested in a Balancer Bull. Most of my herd has a little brahman in them. Does anyone have an opinion on that bull in this area? I've read a lot of good things about them but then all breeds thout there products. I'm looking for small calf's a birth and growth to a least 525 to 550# at weaning.

Any and all opinions welcome.

Thanks,

WPS

They are having a end of the year sale this coming weekend and say they will have a few Balancer Bulls. I think they are coming from Kansas. I'm using an Angus + bull now and not really that happy with my calf's.

Also, does anyone know if the Balancer will put the black on my calf's?

Thanks,

WPS

wps":26rokc29 said:
They are having a end of the year sale this coming weekend and say they will have a few Balancer Bulls. I think they are coming from Kansas. I'm using an Angus + bull now and not really that happy with my calf's.

Thanks,

WPS

WPS,
What kind of weaning weights are you getting now?

What about the calves are you dissappointed?

Mind sharing the Reg# of that ANgus bull you don't like?

Thanks
Blessings
Valerie Clavin

vclavin":1o6iwlrf said:
wps":1o6iwlrf said:

Thanks,

WPS

WPS,
What kind of weaning weights are you getting now?

What about the calves are you dissappointed?

Mind sharing the Reg# of that ANgus bull you don't like?

Thanks
Blessings
Valerie Clavin

Why do you need everyone's numbers and papers ? Some of us do not want to give every detail of our operation away on the Internet, once you give numbers you give access to every detail of the operator, name, address, phone number etc. This is an Internet forum that many people read. I personally do not want people to know this info unless they are my friends on here and I trust them to know all of that info..

Next time Pm someone if you want personal information.

Sorry I ruffled your feathers. I had no idea you did not want anyone to know what you raise. I apologize. I just happen to be proud of mine and thought you were too.
Again sorry. And I did miss the + .
Blessings
Valerie Clavin

vclavin":3dxrsroo said:
Sorry I ruffled your feathers. I had no idea you did not want anyone to know what you raise. I apologize. I just happen to be proud of mine and thought you were too.
Again sorry. And I did miss the + .
Blessings
Valerie Clavin

I'm sure that Hillsdown doesn't have a problem with people knowing what she raises, and I'm also very sure she's proud of her operation. If you'll reread her post, you'll see that the problem is with giving out registration numbers over the internet. Once you do that, people have access to all sorts of personal information that they might not want just anyone to have. Some people don't mind doing that, but some do.

Van,
Thanks for explaining. Although I didn't know registration numbers gave out anything more than you could already get from the internet. Or is that why no one seems to use their names here?
Blessings
Valerie Clavin

Thanks Van, that is exactly what I meant .. I am very very proud of my operation as everyone on here knows. I have worked very very hard to get where I am at and where I am going . Just like everyone on here is and has been doing..