Baked Dog..........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

CT Supporter
CT Supporter
Reaction score
An Ohio woman was arrested after she allegedly killed a Chihuahua by cooking the dog in an oven because she believed her ex-boyfriend was inside the pet, police said.

Noelle Georgia Moor, 28, was charged with first-degree animal abuse in the 7-year-old dog’s death, The Oregonian reported. A person close to Moor called police Tuesday after the dog was placed in the oven.

"The smell of burnt hair and flesh was still in the air," a probable cause affidavit read.

Moor told police she had placed the dog in the oven because she believed her ex-boyfriend’s spirit was in the animal, records showed.

Moor reportedly suffers from mental health issues. Mental health professions had been in contact with the 28-year-old in the past month because of several disturbances, according to The Daily Astorian.

Moor was arrested while she was at Columbia Memorial Hospital after Tuesday’s incident.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/22/oh ... -says.html

Bigfoot

Reaction score
She must have trouble with rooting as well. She has a hog ring in her mouth.

Txpiney

Reaction score
As a Vietnamese man I once knew would say (in his Vietnamese accent) just remember, black dog,very very good... white dog, no good.

OP
OP
jltrent

jltrent

CT Supporter
CT Supporter
Reaction score
Txpiney":6b29mfwk said:
As a Vietnamese man I once knew would say (in his Vietnamese accent) just remember, black dog,very very good... white dog, no good.

Recon black dogs have better marbling than white dogs?

Rafter S

Reaction score
Txpiney":2qvcvqv4 said:

Did he raise Angus, and have a prejudice against Charolais?

Latest posts