Bailout must be working!

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I left for work this morning and there was a home manufacturer advertising on the radio that you could get a brand new home for $40 down, no credit check and you didn't have to show proof of employment. Surely not!

Sounds like if working people just quit their jobs, they will get all kinds of things from the Stimulus buffet.

Jogeephus":31ollk4x said:
I left for work this morning and there was a home manufacturer advertising on the radio that you could get a brand new home for $40 down, no credit check and you didn't have to show proof of employment. Surely not!

Isn't that what started this crap in the first place? :mad:

RD-Sam":283s4utf said:
Jogeephus":283s4utf said:

Isn't that what started this crap in the first place? :mad:

I think so. This proves to me that there are people in the world who are stupid enough to pee on an electric fence more than once.

I don't know, this bailout plan will exclude a lot of people from buying homes- not everybody's walking around with a spare $40 in their pocket to throw down on a house.

Yeah, If enough people start showing up with forty dollars and before you know it someone in the guubermint will figure out the stimulus plan isn't working, as there are still people around that have that $40 to just throw away on houses and not just food. :lol2:

Jalopy":1js9w68z said:
Yeah, If enough people start showing up with forty dollars and before you know it someone in the guubermint will figure out the stimulus plan isn't working, as there are still people around that have that $40 to just throw away on houses and not just food. :lol2:

Cell phones first, food or housing is a distant second. All the beggars on the city streets have the highest of technology in cell phones.

backhoeboogie said:
Cell phones first, food or housing is a distant second. All the beggars on the city streets have the highest of technology in cell phones.

Very sad but true! That's because we, the property-owning taxpaying citizens, will continue to buy their groceries and pay their rent. Oh, yeah, don't forget the flat screen HD tv's with 7.1 surround sound too!I'd better get back to work so I can afford to help this poor folks out.

People make poor choices. My SIL got a giant TV from Rent-A-Center, rent to own, for 240 bucks a month!!! She got mad when my brother had her take it back. She's about to lose her truck! They don't get welfare, but they aren't too smart.

I am about to cut out the DISH network. I don't need it that bad. Before it is all said and done, I may have to sell the place and move to my move into Dad's house. Steve had to take another pay cut yesterday. We have to look at ways to cut back. I resent it, though, that if I fall behind on the mortgage I can get help, but if we gut it out and pay on time or sell and move somewhere more affordable before things get too bad, we get squat. I don't want a handout. I want people to be rewarded for being responsible and realistic.

I would love to have the latest of everything, but that's not the responsible thing to do.

Latest posts