bad week

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
sorry that i havent been on this week.ive had a rough week.i woke up at 3am tues morning gums was throbbing.so i thought man i dont want to take a pain pill.so finally gave in an took it.woke up at 615 ouch my chest was hurting bigtime.i got up an moved around an was weak.so sitt back down took an asprin.then got ready to go to town.then went to the dr ran an EKG.the dr said it not right.so went back yesterday morning for a chemical stress test.so im on light duty till i hear from the dr.may have some clogged piplines.cant do much heavy lifting.but yall know me an know ill do some fore he clears me.

Those stress tests suck, don't they?

Doctors can fix those clogged pipes pretty easily these days. Heck you can even watch them do it. I did. Strange to know that the insides they are in are YOUR'S!

Take it easy.

You might have to change up the diet a bit. Skim milk isn't so bad. You have to get over the fact that you can see through it, though!

thanks all im waiting on the test results now.im not planning on drinking any skim milk esp since i really dont drink milk.

we are going to readjust my meds.because i need something to bring up my good chestarol an lower my trigisarides.still waiting on the results of the stress test.

bigbull338":2b3lfj7f said:
we are going to readjust my meds.because i need something to bring up my good chestarol an lower my trigisarides.still waiting on the results of the stress test.

Go get you some of those big fish oil pills and some flaxseed oil.....will be a good start.

Bigbull , you better take it easy till they get it figured out . You will be in my prayers for a couple of days, at least until they got you chasin cows again .
Larry

Latest posts