Bad weather in the mid south

Help Support CattleToday:

26 here and windy today, thur was 82 ,yesterday 32 windy.2 calves born yesterday and expecting 10 more in just the next few days. Funny thing happend yesterday.One of my red cows had a calf and another cow which is about to have her second calf tried to take it over. finally had to seperate them.

Just came across a site that graphs monthly mean high and low temperatures and precipiation by state.

http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/USclimate/
(Hope I got this right. Still shaking from that snake picture on another topic.) :shock:

Interesting to see how you compare with others. Think I will stay here for wiinters. Got to admit you northern folks come out ahead in the summers. (That is if you make it through to summer without freezing) :roll:

we have 5 and a half inches of snow and sleet and it is blue cold here. for us anyway, 2 cows about to drop and i hope they wait till monday now, back up to 40 by then, that is what i like about arkansas. it comes and it goes pretty quick.

Texas has the worst weather right now. Since temperatures and pressures change at the drop of a hat my heifer has got bad diarhea

Been doing inventory at the lumberyard the past couple of days. Busted our butts and got everything counted outside on Thurs when temp was 55-60degrees. Temp when I went in this morning was -2 but only had to count inside. Worked out pretty good.

Latest posts