Bad Papa

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley

Reaction score
I was doing some wiring in my garage yesterday. My 4 yo Grandchild was watching and trying to help me. She kept picking up my tools and moving things around. I became irritated with her and ask her to stop, she did'nt. After a while she started bossing me around so I told her that she was "Just a Female" and she took off.

When I went into the house Granma told me that Lily came into the house heart broken and crying big tears. Granma ask her what had happened, she said "Papa called me a dirty name". Granma calmed her down and explained that female was'nt a dirty name. Later she returned to the garage and called me a " Grumpy old Male. We both laughed and hugged. In the light of things, I know there is a God in Heaven who has blessed me...

i think we all get grumpy with lil 1s sometimes while we are working.i know i have a time or 2 when my neices an nephews where lil.but deep down i treasure the moments they was with me as i was doing stuff.now i have the great nephew an i hope i can do things with him as well.

Some chores now take me three times as long with the "help" I get from the grandbabies. I am really hoping that teaching them everything pays off. Letting them do the things they can do has helped confidence.

Can't wait 'til our little one is old enough to help on things. She said 'hello' to me for the first time on the telephone the other day, my Husband and Son were so mr greens :mrgreen: when they heard her on the loud speaker, that it was not one of them two first.

Wife teared up yesterday
youngest daughter brought Sevvy up to the house and when she was walking him back home to his momma she said he turned around in the drive way and waved and said Bye Gam
that is the first time he called her Gram (grammy)he usually calls her Na na and that is what he calls his mom also

Latest posts