bad news

Help Support CattleToday:

i know ill prolly feel like crapp for a few days an be flat on my back.an i really hate having some1 else do my work for me.i enjoy doing my work.

Caustic Burno":3lqph205 said:
I had to get one cut out at the oral surgeon last Monday, that was the easy part the next day felt like I had been in a fight and took a good one in the jaw. I have spent a fortune taking care of teeth and that was the first one I have lost, so now I am broken mouthed. That dang tooth abcessed went in and got a root cannel while waiting on the crown it cracked and reabcessed again . Dentist and I wrasseled with that tooth for six weeks trying to save it. Roots were wraped around the jawbone so off to the oral surgeon it had to come out in pieces, I am having an implant put in to replace it, I needed a band aide for my head when I passed out when he qouted me the price.

Haven't checked lately...last I heard was about $3,500 per tooth. I can buy a meat grinder much cheaper.

bigbull338":hp7mhpcl said:
man id fall over dead if cost me $3500 to get my teeth out.

Make sure you get the price before you get all the work done. It would be a really shame if you dropped dead right after having all your pearly whites replaced.. :p :lol2:

HD ill be in trouble if i dropp dead before the work an new teeth are payed for.now ill truelly look like jr samples.

Latest posts