Bad couple days

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
:frowns: :frowns: :frowns:

Sunday morning the screen on my phone quit working,but atleast i can still sorta make calls. So i couldn't check my voicemails or text messages or even call most people. The only way I can call someone is if have their number memorized and i have no idea who is calling when my phone rings. And to make it even better the nearest verizon store is 50 miles away in Topeka. :frowns: So I had to go there Monday before picking my friend up at the airport in Kansas City. A week before coming to school out here I got a new car, so it's like 6 weeks old, just turned over 2k. So guess what happens in Topeka, I'm stopped at a red light and the car behind me decides it isn't going stop. :stop: And smashes the back of my car. After I deal with that, or truthfully Aaron deals with it for me, i head into the Verizon store. Well they are giving me a new phone but it will take two days to get here, so it will arrive Thursday the same day I leave for Texas. And with my luck it will arrive after I leave. :frowns:

But there is one good thing to the whole situation instead of replacing my phone with what I currently have (have broke two since the end of July) they are giving me a better more expensive one. :) They are giving me a enV Touch!!!

you kids and your danged cell phones... when i was a kid it took ten minutes too dial a number and you best get it right the first time,,,, and hope mable aint on the party line with annie.. and we liked it ,,,we loved it :cowboy:

alacattleman":1isbtytg said:
you kids and your danged cell phones... when i was a kid it took ten minutes too dial a number and you best get it right the first time,,,, and hope mable aint on the party line with annie.. and we liked it ,,,we loved it :cowboy:
:lol: I'm not as bad as most people out here.

My phone did that at the end of the summer... so frustrating. I could still receive calls, but couldn't make calls unless I had the number memorized. I could check my voicemail though if I counted how many buttons I'd pressed. Can't believe they didn't give you a new phone right then though!?

milkmaid":29d0jrx5 said:
My phone did that at the end of the summer... so frustrating. I could still receive calls, but couldn't make calls unless I had the number memorized. I could check my voicemail though if I counted how many buttons I'd pressed. Can't believe they didn't give you a new phone right then though!?
I know, but atleast they are giving me a different one. I used to have AT&T and they were always stupid about it.

And I was just informed that things from FedEx come in early in the morning so I should have it when I go to Texas!

Latest posts