Bad cops.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
callmefence":3ahrfsmg said:
what they should do is just shoot when they start running instead of running after them.

Black cop. Black suspect. Gotta have a way to spin it to make headlines. I'm with fence. Shouldn't have ran. Start popping them as soon as the strike out on foot. I'm sure my opinion won't be too popular but there's very little respect for authority of any form anymore. Gonna have to get their attention somehow. If that means bullets so be it.

Funny that I've never been shot at or shot or choked or beaten by the law..... guess I've just been lucky. Or maybe it's because I respect authority. :???:

JMJ Farms":2tdvx8o0 said:
callmefence":2tdvx8o0 said:
what they should do is just shoot when they start running instead of running after them.

Black cop. Black suspect. Gotta have a way to spin it to make headlines. I'm with fence. Shouldn't have ran. Start popping them as soon as the strike out on foot. I'm sure my opinion won't be too popular but there's very little respect for authority of any form anymore. Gonna have to get their attention somehow. If that means bullets so be it.

Funny that I've never been shot at or shot or choked or beaten by the law..... guess I've just been lucky. Or maybe it's because I respect authority. :???:

I in no way shape or form agree with running... but you have to give respect to get it... There is a lot of folks that haven't been abused by the law and there is a lot that have. Lucky ... Maybe ??? Over history there has been many folks who have been respectful that have been abused... Unfortunately respectful is not a shield from being abused. It's easy to say be respectful and you won't get abused but not realistic.

Everyone knows you gotta run and make it look good if you want to get paid by the producers of these reality cop TV shows. These things aren't staged so you don't know if you are on film or not so you gotta assume you are on camera and go for the gold.

These things aren't staged so you don't know if you are on film or not so you gotta assume you are on camera and go for the gold.

Butt don't get confused...easy to do.
Gold and lead are both soft, heavy, naturally occurring, metallic elements.........

skyhightree1":14bh1i76 said:
JMJ Farms":14bh1i76 said:
callmefence":14bh1i76 said:

I in no way shape or form agree with running... but you have to give respect to get it... There is a lot of folks that haven't been abused by the law and there is a lot that have. Lucky ... Maybe ??? Over history there has been many folks who have been respectful that have been abused... Unfortunately respectful is not a shield from being abused. It's easy to say be respectful and you won't get abused but not realistic.

I will concede that you're right about that Sky. You do have to give respect to get respect. There are plenty of cops that abuse their authority and are rude and disrespectful. And most around here that act like that are as white as me.

However, with that being said. Respectful or disrespectful the LEO is still THE AUTHORITY. Whether you're right or wrong, do what the officer tells you to do. On the street is not the time or place to resist, argue, or run. Gotta tame the tongue and try to settle issues in a courtroom. The outcome on the street is too often not favorable for the citizen and many times it ends with actions that can't be taken back and/or in an unnecessary death.

JMJ Farms":130min0k said:
skyhightree1":130min0k said:
JMJ Farms":130min0k said:

I will concede that you're right about that Sky. You do have to give respect to get respect. There are plenty of cops that abuse their authority and are rude and disrespectful. And most around here that act like that are as white as me.

However, with that being said. Respectful or disrespectful the LEO is still THE AUTHORITY. Whether you're right or wrong, do what the officer tells you to do. On the street is not the time or place to resist, argue, or run. Gotta tame the tongue and try to settle issues in a courtroom. The outcome on the street is too often not favorable for the citizen and many times it ends with actions that can't be taken back and/or in an unnecessary death.

I agree however I think what most folks are seeing now is no matter when its settle it favors most LEO due to media only focusing on things that make people mad and afraid. I don't know how much youtube you watch but there is people who do law enforcement audits all day everyday being funded by everyday people its their career. BTW there is good and bad cops in every shade of color..

skyhightree1":t5rvsdge said:
JMJ Farms":t5rvsdge said:
skyhightree1":t5rvsdge said:

I agree however I think what most folks are seeing now is no matter when its settle it favors most LEO due to media only focusing on things that make people mad and afraid. I don't know how much youtube you watch but there is people who do law enforcement audits all day everyday being funded by everyday people its their career. BTW there is good and bad cops in every shade of color..

I will check out some of the YouTube videos. I bet that's pretty interesting and insightful. And I agree they come in all shades. As does most everything I guess. One thing I'm dang near certain of though. I see it getting worse before it gets better. Hope I'm wrong but society in general has become so permissive and tolerant of just about anything. A few things for the good. Most for the bad. With the population density in your neck of the woods I can only imagine. Probably the same as here just maybe on a larger scale. :tiphat:

greybeard":1mchznsj said:
These things aren't staged so you don't know if you are on film or not so you gotta assume you are on camera and go for the gold.

Gold and lead are both soft, heavy, naturally occurring, metallic elements.........

Just need to run faster and yell "I know my rights".

Or you could take this fellas advice.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/sHK4uaV1zQU[/youtube]

The bad cop thing has been going on for a long time, and it does exist, and it goes beyond cops and to judges also, not sure if many remember the Memphis 3 back in 2000, or you can go back to 1964 to Mississippi, its been going on for a long time, even the drug periods during the late 70s and 80s, alot of them at that time made some good money going to work, l still believe the number of good officers outweighed the bad by far, just my :2cents:

haase":l5jcxxdw said:
The bad cop thing has been going on for a long time, and it does exist, and it goes beyond cops and to judges also, not sure if many remember the Memphis 3 back in 2000, or you can go back to 1964 to Mississippi, its been going on for a long time, even the drug periods during the late 70s and 80s, alot of them at that time made some good money going to work, l still believe the number of good officers outweighed the bad by far, just my :2cents:

It all goes back to them being human. Badge or no badge they are still human.

In them cases I would call it a agenda or having alot of pressure to solve a case because of the media or others, cant say that either the Memphis 3, or in Mississippi back in the day was good police work and them are just a couple of examples, my point is that it has been going on for a long time, it just didn't start today, I'm on the side of our law enforcement like I said earlier and never had a run in with them in my lifetime, but I will never say that some are not on the up and up.

Jogeephus":1l24b73x said:
greybeard":1l24b73x said:

Trouble is, too many people doing all/most of the right things and still getting harassed, or worse...These guys were well-trained to not react to cops' trying to get under their skin. I love how even after finding nothing, the cop tries to get the guy to admit on camera that there was probable cause to stop him and search, AND THREATENS HIM if he won't admit to it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTeMbe6Ie_0

Jogeephus":1hfq1xw7 said:
haase":1hfq1xw7 said:

That, is a rationalization..a mental or emotional effort to offer an 'out'. I've never had a bad experience with a police officer, but I've seen it happen plenty of times in my life.

This is my county. Water torturing prisoners to exact a 'confession' so they can confiscate assets. Yeah, that's them just being 'human'....
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1983/03/19 ... 416898000/

boondocks":2xnx1l4i said:
Jogeephus":2xnx1l4i said:
greybeard":2xnx1l4i said:

Trouble is, too many people doing all/most of the right things and still getting harassed, or worse...These guys were well-trained to not react to cops' trying to get under their skin. I love how even after finding nothing, the cop tries to get the guy to admit on camera that there was probable cause to stop him and search, AND THREATENS HIM if he won't admit to it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTeMbe6Ie_0
The male cop needs to be fired before he hurts someone, a real pos. Seems like only good cops get killed in the line of duty, so this guy has nothing to worry about.

greybeard":2r77ub1b said:
Jogeephus":2r77ub1b said:
haase":2r77ub1b said:

That, is a rationalization..a mental or emotional effort to offer an 'out'. I've never had a bad experience with a police officer, but I've seen it happen plenty of times in my life.

This is my county. Water torturing prisoners to exact a 'confession' so they can confiscate assets. Yeah, that's them just being 'human'....
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1983/03/19 ... 416898000/

If that's not them being human I don't know what is. Just because you put a badge on a man doesn't make him a good person.

True Grit Farms":3l16yi42 said:
boondocks":3l16yi42 said:
Jogeephus":3l16yi42 said:

The male cop needs to be fired before he hurts someone, a real pos. Seems like only good cops get killed in the line of duty, so this guy has nothing to worry about.

I agree. The cop was scared to death and shouldn't have that job.

Basically the cops were on a fishing trip. Making up stuff to give them "probable cause". This is illegal and when the government breaks the law in the guise of enforcing the laws there is a problem. This problem can easily be fixed though.

If I were the guy in the car - and I've been him before - I'd go home and write a letter and send it to the police chief detailing everything that was done. A phone call is not as effective. You gotta have a paper trail and it needs to be documented with dates - this will go in his personnel file.

Edmund Burke said "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" and I view it as your civic responsibility to do just this. Granted, buzzards don't eat their own so don't look for things to be corrected immediately but another thing about buzzards is they are typically a spineless breed and won't be thrown under a bus by the actions of another but they aren't stupid either and when enough paperwork complaints hit their desk you can rest assured action will be taken.

Another thing I'd suggest to people is if you know someone who works in the government ask them for their old state or federal phone book when they are given a new one. These can be handy and you might be surprised how fast shyt can roll down hill when you call the top of the food chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts