Bad business - Customer Service is truly EXTINCT..

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I have a auction I normally go too in nc every year and purchase alot of equipment from them spend alot of $$$ there. Auctioneer has been good so far till this year he sent a date out that stated one date then week later said another date then sends one that says its this saturday I have to be somewhere this saturday and can't attend because they told me it was the 5-18-13 weekend. I know this is my problem I can't attend but if you are a auctioneer you need to pay attention to the dates you are putting out there thats important knowledge so people can schedule things. I called the office lady there in office no help at all said yea its this weekend they thought they would have a auction this weekend but it fell through so they moved it to this weekend WTF so I send the auctioneer and his son a email and ask them whats up with the dates and all this moving around they only respond 5-4-13 WTF :bs: ok im not worthy of a phone call or apology or appropriate response you are not worth my money then so I emailed the MF'S back and said thanks ex auction attendee. Not that they care but I mean there truly is no customer service left in the U.S.A. :bang: :bang: :bang: I put a copy of the email in here read bottom up my email was first

Wow I guess I shouldn't subscribe to the email notifications since wrong information is put out. I will be sure to take the notifications up and look for other sales that is just bad business. I understand mistakes happen but putting out notifications of an sale that's just way over the top.
Sincerely,
Ex auction attendee

Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 4:57 PM
To:
Subject: Re: annual cow pasture sale

4 th may

Hello,
Can either ofyou confirm which date the auctions actually on ? I have been getting emails stating it was on May 4th 2013 then getting an emails saying it was a mistake the real date is May 18th 2013 which is more along the lines of the past year sales. I had something scheduled on the 4th switched to another weekend that I can't change again and now I get an email today saying the sale is this weekend. If the sale is this weekend I am going to be thoroughly disappointed in the communication that was provided and more so because I haven't missed one of these sales in the 9 years since I started going and generally buy a great deal of stuff there.

LMAO... It must be nice to be able to blow off a customer that spends 20k-45k yearly with you If it would have been my customer id never just blow them off without an apology or whatever the case may be thats :bs:

It sounds like whoever did the notification messed up with their copy and paste and didn't proof the advertisement.

Don't intend this post as a thread hijack, but I feel it is appropriate to relate the outstanding customer service I received today, and from a government agency nonetheless! :shock: ;-)

As one of the local township supervisors, I went to town this morning to pick up a new culvert. The township can purchase culverts at county bid cost.

Arrived an hour earlier than I planned at the county shop. Guys were working on a belly dump gravel trailer when I got there and were using a payloader in that process. The guys took the loader away for a moment to load the culvert on my trailer, helped strap it down, and I was soon on my way home again.

Our county highway dept is a good example of government workers serving John Q. Public. :tiphat:

Jogeephus":zoz0ktdc said:
It sounds like whoever did the notification messed up with their copy and paste and didn't proof the advertisement.

Na the auctioneer couldnt make his mind up ...

John its always good to hear good stuff happening how dare you hijack my thread ... j/k :lol: