Bad Breath on First Date?

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
...or maybe he was just very hungry? Or needed a drug fix?

FERNDALE, Mich. - Police say a first date went from bad to worse when a Detroit man skipped out on the restaurant bill, then stole his date's car.

Twenty-three-year-old Terrance Dejuan McCoy was bound over Thursday to face trial in Oakland County Circuit Court on a charge of unlawfully driving away the woman's car, a five-year felony.

McCoy waived a preliminary exam in the case.

Police say McCoy dined with the 27-year-old Southfield woman April 24 at Buffalo Wild Wings in Ferndale.

The Daily Tribune of Royal Oak reports the woman told police McCoy said he left his wallet in her car and asked for her keys. He then sped away in the 2000 Chevrolet Impala.

Police identified McCoy using a photo he earlier sent to the woman's cell phone, as well as his phone number.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi- ... 4043.story

I had some bad first dates but I never got my car stolen

HerefordSire":15vigt2z said:
...or maybe he was just very hungry? Or needed a drug fix?

FERNDALE, Mich. - Police say a first date went from bad to worse when a Detroit man skipped out on the restaurant bill, then stole his date's car.

Twenty-three-year-old Terrance Dejuan McCoy was bound over Thursday to face trial in Oakland County Circuit Court on a charge of unlawfully driving away the woman's car, a five-year felony.

McCoy waived a preliminary exam in the case.

Police say McCoy dined with the 27-year-old Southfield woman April 24 at Buffalo Wild Wings in Ferndale.

The Daily Tribune of Royal Oak reports the woman told police McCoy said he left his wallet in her car and asked for her keys. He then sped away in the 2000 Chevrolet Impala.

Police identified McCoy using a photo he earlier sent to the woman's cell phone, as well as his phone number.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi- ... 4043.story

Idiots, they walk among us! :shock:

Latest posts