Bad batch of bands ???

Help Support CattleToday:

cowspider

Reaction score
batch of bands I used this spring must of gone bad. :oops: I have 4 out of 16 calves I banded that have a bag and one that is showing bull temper and wanted to kill me on saterday. I would have shoot him if I had my gun at the time. Now I have to round up all of them and check for balls in their Gym bags. :) I have never had this happen before so I will be changing style of band I use next year, their horns are too long to chance this problem again. :oops: :cboy:

I get a new bag of bands each year and keep them in the ice box with other meds. I just keep a few bands at a time in my diddy box with ear tags and such. I've never had one break (knock on wood).

That sounds like a real pain in the .... I know everyone has their own way of steering bulls but one thing I like about a knife is that when my dog picks up the nuts and carries them off to his little hiding place they are definitely steered. :nod: :lol2:

Jogeephus":1wusqs2r said:
That sounds like a real pain in the .... I know everyone has their own way of steering bulls but one thing I like about a knife is that when my dog picks up the nuts and carries them off to his little hiding place they are definitely steered. :nod: :lol2:
My dog never hid them, he ate them on the spot. That's what I like about the knife too, You don't have to wonder you just have to be able to count to two.

Latest posts