Back with Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake

Reaction score
Got a camera for christmas so thought I should finally break it out. Then figured the folks of cattletoday would enjoy to see what I've been up to in my extended absence

1708024.jpg

Fresh pair

1708022.jpg

5 year old cow

1708018.jpg

Three of a kind workin on a fullhouse, middle cow calved today

1708015.jpg

The old bulding site is starting to wear out, we're revamping the lots but the barn is past gone.

1708014.jpg

My clean ride

1708013.jpg

A heifer in question haven't decided whether keep or cull

1708012.jpg

Definate keeper comes from great cow family

1708002.jpg

Happy Trails

Jeanne - Simme Valley":mbxn6q77 said:
From what we can see in the pics - your "questionable" heifer looks as good or better than your "keeper".

That's what I was thinking.

cfpinz

thats the good thing about a proven cow family your gut feeling is that she's a keeper. and she looks it. look like a bunch of muddy money maker's ;-)

Give the heifer a shot and if she doesn't perform the way you would like then ship her. Never good to make unjustified decisions.

The baldie's mother is a good cow and raises a nice calf but has a very suspect bag and is on the verge of the cull list. Don't know if I trust the bull to clean up that udder situation or not.

And Gert guy the tractor is clean right there you should have seen it if I didn't knock the mud off in between trips to get hay. Two miles in pure mud will do nothing but pile on when your using the front wheel assist.

aw that first pic is really cute! that barn pic is pretty neat too. im not diggin that JD very much. :lol: nice cattle. looks like your ready for the mud to dry up as well.

gertguy":21asg5ox said:
I know its hay feeding season but you need to clean your tractor your ruining it.

At least it is preserving all that expensive green paint ;-) .With all that mud it is so very frustrating; I went through that this spring what a sh@t hole.All you can do is hope it dries up to make it bearable for you and your animals.Your new pair look very healthy and happy.Great pics.

Jake":2kugrp35 said:
Got a camera for christmas so thought I should finally break it out. Then figured the folks of cattletoday would enjoy to see what I've been up to in my extended absence

Nice pictures.

Nice to see you back.

Hope all is well.

gertguy":1ij6cpfe said:
I know its hay feeding season but you need to clean your tractor your ruining it.
only on cattle today will you get this type response :p ....you could put a 100.000 dollar prise bull in a picture .and there would be a weed in the background that needs look'in after

ALACOWMAN":3po8mt1t said:
gertguy":3po8mt1t said:
only on cattle today will you get this type response :p ....you could put a 100.000 dollar prise bull in a picture .and there would be a weed in the background that needs look'in after

HA......all too true. Great looking cows Jake.

Latest posts