Back in the Yellow

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett

Reaction score
b43d975e.gif

Moisture is fading fast

We got 3/4 inch Friday nite. Some around our area got over an inch. Was beginning to get dry. Another good chance tonight and tomorrow.

We got a little over an inch in the San Antonio, Luling area. Will take anything we can get, it all helps.

We've had some high wind for several days. Couple that with the high temps and things dry out in a hurry.

We are way ahead of where we were last year at this time. Stock tanks are full of water this year.

backhoeboogie":2a2x6g6g said:
We've had some high wind for several days. Couple that with the high temps and things dry out in a hurry.

We are way ahead of where we were last year at this time. Stock tanks are full of water this year.
Same here...and a bunch of hay in the barns...In as good a shape as we were in 2007

1982vett":3ki93gg1 said:
backhoeboogie":3ki93gg1 said:

Same here...and a bunch of hay in the barns...In as good a shape as we were in 2007

Amen on the hay in the barn's I already have enough put up for a couple of years.
Working on getting the pastures recovered, been spraying. I got weeds coming up I have never seen here before.
Back pasture got hammered in the drought, I have went back in and reseeded and fertilized it.

Latest posts