Back in cows after 17 years

Help Support CattleToday:

jedstivers

Reaction score
Well I"m back in the cow business, I bought some angus heifers yesterday. The wheat is up and growing And I've started hauling in gin trash and have a wagon of corn. All I'm lacking is some hay And whole cottonseed and stringin the fence. Will get the heifers next week.

Just couldn't kick the addition could your? :lol2: Good time to be buying back in. Welcome to the board.

welcome back I think.... dont know whether to say congratulations or go tell you to have your head examined... :lol: ;-)

Congratulations, don't let the rest of these guys kid you they wouldn't be here if they didn't love being around the cows themselves. Sometimes it's not all about the money. It is about doing something you love.

garseer":8o2f12d0 said:
Congratulations, don't let the rest of these guys kid you they wouldn't be here if they didn't love being around the cows themselves. Sometimes it's not all about the money. It is about doing something you love.

So THATS why we do it. My wife asks me after a particularly crappy day to explain it to her again why we do this. Now I'll have an answer for her.

bigbull338":aotiqfld said:
most of us love cows so much. that no matter what we wouldnt sell our cows.

So that's what it is... love. Don't Alan Jackson have a song about that? livin on love....

Limomike":1p0wd8jq said:
bigbull338":1p0wd8jq said:
most of us love cows so much. that no matter what we wouldnt sell our cows.

So that's what it is... love. Don't Alan Jackson have a song about that? livin on love....

I thought there was a song about AI called "Green Sleeves"

with these bad cattle prices.you gotta live on something because will either loose money or barely breakeven.