Back home in Tennessee!

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
I made it back home to Tennessee from sunny Savannah, Georgia. I had a great time, ate some great seafood and enjoyed the beach on Tybee Island. Hats off to all the great Georgia folks I met. Ya'll were as friendly as can be as usual :tiphat:

The only downside to my trip was the St. Patty's day partiers down on the River Walk on Saturday night. There was a bunch of men down there wearing dresses and womens bikinis. Pretty disgusting but whatever trips your trigger I guess :???:

One of those dress wearing fruits tried to pick Lil HOSS up and dance with him.......NOT HAPPENING :mad: .......I had to put a stop to that non-sense which got the police called by another fruit but the boys in blue said my actions were justified and hauled drunk fruitcake off to the drunk tank. Maybe his bruises and cuts will heal in time :mrgreen:

Good for you Hoss. Lil Hoss shouldn't be around fruit any way. Neither should you or I for that matter.

Good on ya Hoss! I don't think yo would have had any trouble raising bail money from this crowd. ;-)

well I for one am glad the police reacted with some sanity......
not so sure the reaction would have been the same around here.....
local policy is in an assault someone is going to jail.....
it is usually the one with the least damage.......

I didn't actually strike a blow. A simple arm lock followed by a leg sweep and a knee in the back to hold him down was all that was required. He got his cuts and bruises from his face scuffing on the concrete. I was packing my Glock 27 so I didn't want to get into anything other than the minimum necessary. If I threw a punch the cops would have had to take me down town. I didn't want or need the complication of the whole mess it would have created.

The funny thing was I do not think these guys (most of them) were gay as there were some with obvious girlfriends. I wonder if the cross-dressing thing is a local st. Patty's party thing ??????

I still did not want a dress wearing drunk guy trying to pick up my 3 year old and swing him around at the rivers edge (or anywhere for that matter).

Are you sure they were REALLY girls? Riverstreet has many surprises. I meant to warn you about this. I know a fella who go his but whooped by a girl one night. She must have been a plumber cause she was toting a lot of pipe.

The closer you get to the oceans the stranger some people get. Key West and San Francisco are the worst. Sure glad you didn't have any problems with the law.

Latest posts