Bachelor (update) Bittersweet day

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
Well it is kinda a bittersweet day
today we had a new grandson he was 9 weeks early and had to be taken by c-section, him and mom are both doing ok so far (that is the sweet part) keeping our fingers crossed

the bitter part
today is the 4 yr anniversary of our sons death
the new GS will have our sons name James (jimmy) as his middle name, the new mom and dad haven't agreed on a first name yet :lol:

VAN C"Bittersweet is the perfect word for your situation. I offer my heartfelt congratulations and sympathies at the same time."
'Ditto " I was going to reply and couldn't say it any better.

Maybe "Angus James" would be appropriate? :nod:

Best wishes for good health for the lil dude, congratulations to his parents and grandparents!!

And my sincere condolences on the untimely loss of your son. :tiphat:

Vickie

Sounds like your new grandson has a very special guardian angel :nod:
Congratulations!!

I'm sorry for your loss. But from now on, the anniversary will have a birthday tied to it by a date. Maybe it will soften the annual pain experience.
Best wishes to young "to be decided" James. I'd vote for John, personally. Not that it is any of my business. :lol:

bretsam":gn9wjy56 said:
Sounds like your new grandson has a very special guardian angel :nod:

That's a good way to put it.

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson. Hope everything goes well from here on out.

Congratulations on the birth of your Grandson.
Condolances for the loss of your Son.
my Dad died two weeks before my youngest Son was born, and Our eldest Son died three days before our youngest Sons 6th birthday and it does have mixed feelings, but it also gives you a happy time to remember at such a sad time. Something to ease the pain and celebrate. Each year on my Sons birthday cake we put a white candle in memory of his brother, we found it gave him and us a bit of comfort.

Little guy is doing good this morning they are projecting he will be in the hosp for at least 4 weeks but his lungs and heart are doing great and the Drs are happy with how developed he is
New mom is doing good a little sore ( to be expected) but has been up walking so that is good
the father is the only one who has got to hold the baby and that was just for a second in the delivery room they are saying it will probably be a week or so before they can hold him
that doesn't make his Grammy very happy but I am sure she will be back in Florida next month when he gets to go home so any of you traders might go ahead and buy some airline stock now cause they will probably go up with all the flights the wife will be taking :lol: :lol:

again thanks for all your prayers and words of encouragement

AC

My wifes cousin was 2.6 lbs at birth, and now he's a big sob with an attitude. I'm sure the little man will do fine. If your wife is near the orlando area(not sure where in fl she is) let me know and we'll make sure she has a good home cooked meal

hooknline":29m8ira0 said:
My wifes cousin was 2.6 lbs at birth, and now he's a big sob with an attitude. I'm sure the little man will do fine. If your wife is near the orlando area(not sure where in fl she is) let me know and we'll make sure she has a good home cooked meal
She is just outside of Orlando tonite at her neices house flying out of Orlando in the morning

When she or the both of you make it back down let me know. Which part of just outside orlando?

Latest posts