Baby on the Way

Help Support CattleToday:

He's here and doing fine. 3 pounds 8 ounces, and 15". He's in the NICU, but is doing good. Was only on oxygen for about 15 minutes. Mom's blood pressure is high, but otherwise she's fine too.

Rafter S":ernyyqj8 said:
He's here and doing fine. 3 pounds 8 ounces, and 15". He's in the NICU, but is doing good. Was only on oxygen for about 15 minutes. Mom's blood pressure is high, but otherwise she's fine too.

Good news!!! :) I hope Mom has gotten her blood pressure back to normal range. I'm happy to hear that the situation is under control.

Congrats on the grandchild. With all the improvements today, sounds like he will do fine. Glad to hear the mom is doing good too, she is the one that needs the support of the family.....it's a tough deal but looks like the future is looking good.

I appreciate all the prayers, congratulations, and good wishes. I talked to my son a while ago, and he said mom's bp isn't back down where it should be yet, but they've switched her medication and don't expect any problems. They got to go to the NICU around midnight and hold the baby for a little while, and he's doing well.

The new Grandma wanted to go back to the hospital again today, but after our son said one of the nurses told him the parking lot is starting to flood I convinced her that wasn't a good idea.

Rafter S":1pt7lhpl said:

Great news! Continued prayers for all.

bbirder":3sxo0qu2 said:
Rafter,
His name isn't Harvey is it? Might be his nickname tho. Ya'll stay dry and enjoy the new grandbaby.

Nope, not Harvey, but you're not the first one to suggest it.

The weather leveled off, and grandma couldn't stand it, so we came on to the hospital. The roads were clear. Mom's blood pressure is good now, and they're talking about releasing her tomorrow.

Latest posts