Baby, Dexter calf, and puppy pictures!

Help Support CattleToday:

Little Cow

Reaction score
Hi there!

Forgive me for my long absence. I have been busy chasing our 15 month old son around. He just got his first pair of boots and there's no stopping him now!
2009-11-13001.jpg

2009-11-13019.jpg

On to the calves....

Here's Bonny, a dun Dexter calf. I have to brag on this one. I was advised to cull Bonny's mama, Trudi, and technically they were right, but she has redeemed herself by giving us a lovely dun calf:
2009-11-09009.jpg

Arnold, the little troublemaker:
2009-11-09002.jpg

Ciara, another heifer:
2009-11-09047.jpg

Ciara's momma and half-sister talking over the fence:
2009-11-09067.jpg

Trudi cow, with Bonny, eyeballing Arnold:
2009-11-09078.jpg

I love calving season. I also love that, down here in Florida, we get away with having fall calves!

Good pictures. Apparently you've got your hands full with ALL those babies. They all look healthy and happy. :)

Thanks, Frankie!

I am very busy. Oh, did I mention we also have a puppy? LOL! I am surrounded by cute little things. :heart:

Thanks for sharing those! The calves are cute and all.......but the highlights for me were the little man and the shepherd pup. Is there anybody who could look at their pictures and NOT smile??? Post another picture in 3 months, will ya, when Luther will probably be (temporarily) taller than his boy?

Thanks, MO_cows! The puppy was funny as heck today. We dehorned and palpated the last cow to ensure she still had her calf in there (she sure did!) and Luther kept stealing the used OB gloves! :lol2:

Latest posts