Baby boom

Help Support CattleToday:

We stopped by our local sale barn today and there were three times more goats than cattle. And going for good prices, as well.

Speaking of a "Baby Boom"... did y'all see the news item on MSNBC about that couple (appeared in their 40's) where the wife had just had her SEVENTEENTH KID!! Talk about a litter! The whole family was shown in a photo.

Don't know what gets into some people's minds...

After that many kids...they probably just fall out when they're born and the woman doesn't feel a thing... :roll:

Think the news said they had a 7,500 sq ft house. Makes you wonder what the husband does for a living and/or if they get a lot of "free" money for having enough people to start their own town. Federal assistance?

:shock:

Running Arrow Bill":32wedxoo said:
Speaking of a "Baby Boom"... did y'all see the news item on MSNBC about that couple (appeared in their 40's) where the wife had just had her SEVENTEENTH KID!! Talk about a litter! The whole family was shown in a photo.

After that many kids...they probably just fall out when they're born and the woman doesn't feel a thing... :roll:

Think the news said they had a 7,500 sq ft house. Makes you wonder what the husband does for a living and/or if they get a lot of "free" money for having enough people to start their own town. Federal assistance?

Now why would you make that assumption?

"They don't have a precise budget, Jim Bob said, but it takes about $5,000 a month to operate their household. They live off the rental income from commercial property they own debt-free."

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib ... uggar.html

They said they could not wait to have another one. I stopped at two, then their daddy got fixed.

I imagine that after 12 or so kids, you sneeze and they come out. I was the 4th and Mom almost didn't make it to the hospital. Of course, they went to church and then she came home and made lunch for the pastor.

Frankie":myr6lysv said:
Running Arrow Bill":myr6lysv said:

Now why would you make that assumption?

"They don't have a precise budget, Jim Bob said, but it takes about $5,000 a month to operate their household. They live off the rental income from commercial property they own debt-free."

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib ... uggar.html

Frankie, I wasn't making an assumption. Just a frivilous remark about any couple and/or individual that would subject themselves to having that many kids. Yes, I know, they love kids, being pregnant, and having a large family.

Whatever turns someone on...