B & W Hitch

Help Support CattleToday:

jedstivers

Reaction score
I reposted this one here because it wasn't getting any looks where it was. Bought a B & W turnover hitch today for a 2005 F250. How hard are they to put on and what are any ( if any ) tricks to them. Going to read the instructions as soon as the kids go to sleep. Thanks Jed

Hello Jed, if you have any problems take it to Wynne Undercar Service Center on the south side of town, Highway # 1.
Phone # 238-9910, they do good work with a reasonable price.

curtis":2wvsxj1c said:
Hello Jed, if you have any problems take it to Wynne Undercar Service Center on the south side of town, Highway # 1.
do Hicks Bros own that? I have to pick up a poly pipe layer from them this week.

jedstivers":yyapo6oe said:
curtis":yyapo6oe said:
do Hicks Bros own that? I have to pick up a poly pipe layer from them this week.

Not that i know of, but beside Hicks welding. The guy that owns Undercar Service pulls a lot of big trailers (horses) an knows the importance of doing it right.

My husband has put in several without a hitch. I think you can do it. If you have problems, pm us.

sb

I have this hitch on my Dodge. I really like it. I had the hitch dealer do the install and wiring. They are professionals with lots of liability insurance if it breaks loose and causes an accident. Good luck.
Tom.

Latest posts