• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

B & W Hitch

jedstivers

Reaction score
I reposted this one here because it wasn't getting any looks where it was. Bought a B & W turnover hitch today for a 2005 F250. How hard are they to put on and what are any ( if any ) tricks to them. Going to read the instructions as soon as the kids go to sleep. Thanks Jed

curtis

Reaction score
Hello Jed, if you have any problems take it to Wynne Undercar Service Center on the south side of town, Highway # 1.
Phone # 238-9910, they do good work with a reasonable price.

jedstivers

Reaction score
curtis":2wvsxj1c said:
Hello Jed, if you have any problems take it to Wynne Undercar Service Center on the south side of town, Highway # 1.
do Hicks Bros own that? I have to pick up a poly pipe layer from them this week.

curtis

Reaction score
jedstivers":yyapo6oe said:
curtis":yyapo6oe said:
do Hicks Bros own that? I have to pick up a poly pipe layer from them this week.

Not that i know of, but beside Hicks welding. The guy that owns Undercar Service pulls a lot of big trailers (horses) an knows the importance of doing it right.

ffamom

Reaction score
My husband has put in several without a hitch. I think you can do it. If you have problems, pm us.

sb

kerley

Reaction score
I have this hitch on my Dodge. I really like it. I had the hitch dealer do the install and wiring. They are professionals with lots of liability insurance if it breaks loose and causes an accident. Good luck.
Tom.