Awesome chat with my 5yr old son

Help Support CattleToday:

You're doing something right, keep it up. :clap:

I didn't know where this thread was going. Yesterday, my 4 yr old asked me if she had a husband, while we were out picking "jam".

My two grandsons were arguing and arguing. It was getting old and had gone on for quite some time. Finally I asked, "Why are we arguing?" 4 year old says, "Because Trevor is WRONG!"

backhoeboogie":3pk9j2xl said:
My two grandsons were arguing and arguing. It was getting old and had gone on for quite some time. Finally I asked, "Why are we arguing?" 4 year old says, "Because Trevor is WRONG!"

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Katherine

:lol2: :lol2: good answers.
When Only daughter was about 2 or 3 an older gal stopped at our table at a café and asked the standard "What are you going to be when you grow up?"
O.D. looked up at her and said "BIG''.

My oldest son, when he was seven, was talking with my wife about the moon and she asked him how much he thought the moon would weigh ... which then led to a brief chat about whether his guess was right ... which then led to her asking him how he would figure out how much it'd weigh.

His answer?

"I think you can figure that out based on the amount of gravity between it and the other stuff in the sky."

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:clap:

:cowboy:

you have 1 smart boy there.i remember when i was little helping raise a bull to butcher.and once i asked my dad if we was eating so and so and he said yes.and i said he sure was good eating.but what i remember the most was taking him tobe butchered.dad unloaded the calf and went into the locker while i stayed in the truck.well they left the kill room door open enough i could see them kill a calf.pop right tween the eyes that was it for the calf.when my dad got back to the truck i asked did you see them kill that big calf.he was like did you see that and i said yes.i was like no prob ill always eat meat.

My dad was making a statment to his two grand daughters related to the Arkansas heat and humidity. I'm as hot as a fire cracker. The older child replied I'm hotter than a fire cracker. The younger, not to be out done, said " well I'm hotter than a graham cracker".

She may not be the smartest, but she knows her crackers.

Latest posts