Average IQ level almost rose today

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
The IQ level almost took a significant jump today in my fare city. We are having some bad weather and lots of storm warnings. Was in the grocery store when a deafening noise arose in the store. You couldn't hear a thing as quarter sized hail hit the roof of the store. Winds rose to 40-50 mph and the parking lot was covered in ice. Like a herd of cows the shoppers gathered by the doors to take pictures of the event. Me and another fella headed to the far side of the store and stood near the storage door awaiting the tornado. We were in a good position to hit the freezers if needed while still in a good position to watch anyone who might get sucked out the door if the tornado hit. Had this happened I'm pretty sure we would have been on television as the sole survivors of this tragedy cause I think everyone in the store was crowded by the front doors.

The wife just got back from FL. and said the weather was really ruff in Hilliard. She said the hale was really bad. Sure glad I stayed home
and went turkey hunting.

No problem there. My porcelan beauties are screwed into my skull and jawbone. Just call me Jaws. :lol2:

Commercialfarmer":2xvtmyxk said:
Teeth are important, but if your going to be on camera you have to be prepared to be shirtless quick. Skin sells you know.

You're right. Good thing a tornado didn't hit us cause there could have been some confusion since my scheduled weekly bath time isn't till 7:00 pm on odd numbered Saturdays.

legs.jpg

I could just hear all the family members of those that were swept away wondering WHY me and the only fella were the sole survivors.

Jogeephus":kz20bzyg said:
Commercialfarmer":kz20bzyg said:
Teeth are important, but if your going to be on camera you have to be prepared to be shirtless quick. Skin sells you know.

You're right. Good thing a tornado didn't hit us cause there could have been some confusion since my scheduled weekly bath time isn't till 7:00 pm on odd numbered Saturdays.

legs.jpg

I could just hear all the family members of those that were swept away wondering WHY me and the only fella were the sole survivors.

Another take on the "farmer tan." :lol: :lol:

Yeah, one serious 'farmer's tan" :p

Why do some people act like that in such serious situations, surely good sense should prevail no matter what?? We witnessed a car accident the other day, after ascertaining that there were no injuries and phoning the necessary officials we made off but you can only imagine how many bystanders had arrived by then....acting thick and getting in the way.

john250":18sgkt1z said:
Can the freezers be opened from the inside?

Yeah, unless of course the roof fell in and blocked the door then it would be a chilly death but I'm sure the looters would be there before the rescue team showed up. Just wanted as much cover as possible. It got bad again after that. No tornadoes but we had some microbursts that took down every flag pole at the VFW as well as the roof. I was lucky cause I live not a mile from where the burst occured and I had just cleaned up the yard. Talk about rain. We got it. About 5 inches. If it will just warm up some my hay shortage will be history.