Aunt Barbara

Help Support CattleToday:

Darhawk

Reaction score
A teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment for each child to have his/her parents tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

The next day the kids came back and 1 by 1 told their stories and then stated the moral.

Finally, the teacher got to Johnny and asked, "Johnny, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes ma'am, I do", he exclaimed. "My daddy told a story about my Aunt Barbara. She was a pilot in Desert Storm and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife. She had to drink the whiskey on the way down so the flask wouldn't break, and then her parachute landed her right in the middle of twenty enemy troops. She shot fifteen of them with the gun until she ran out of bullets. Then she killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke. Then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands."

"Good Heavens", said the horrified teacher. "What kind of moral did your daddy tell you from this horrible story?"
>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>
Daddy says the moral is, "Stay the **** away from Aunt Barbara when she's drinking."

I had an aunt like that. Sober was the sweetest little lady you ever seen. Give her a little whiskey and she was 90lb of pure he((.

Cal

Latest posts