Auburn's New Coach

Help Support CattleToday:

circlew

Reaction score
I think Auburn made a solid hire tonight. Malzhan should call the plays and he should hire Tracy Rocker as his Defensive Coordinator. :cowboy:

circlew":3aei899d said:
I think Auburn made a solid hire tonight. Malzhan should call the plays and he should hire Tracy Rocker as his Defensive Coordinator. :cowboy:
Who is Auburn? :cowboy:

Seems like I remember a team named Auburn, but it's been a couple of years. :cry2:

I bet Arkansas St is loving that hire, Malzahn was there on season and gone. Probably burns Chizik a bit too.

Wisconsin just guaranteed their third straight loss in the rose bowl with their coach jumping ship for Arkansas, long road for him and his smashed mouth style football, complete rebuild.

Alan":3cnx4mf3 said:
...Wisconsin just guaranteed their third straight loss in the rose bowl with their coach jumping ship for Arkansas, long road for him and his smashed mouth style football, complete rebuild.

I think one could argue that several of the Badgers losses this past season were coaching failures more than player related. There are quite a few folks in WI that are really not sorry to see him go. We have lost several good potential head coaches.

Might be a breath of fresh air, beginning in Pasadena. Word is AD and former football coach Barry Alvarez will coach the team at the Rose Bowl. Makes sense not to be rushed into making a coach selection.

Will be an interesting New Year's day.

SRBeef":1b97k0v9 said:
Alan":1b97k0v9 said:
...Wisconsin just guaranteed their third straight loss in the rose bowl with their coach jumping ship for Arkansas, long road for him and his smashed mouth style football, complete rebuild.

I think one could argue that several of the Badgers losses this past season were coaching failures more than player related. There are quite a few folks in WI that are really not sorry to see him go. We have lost several good potential head coaches.

Might be a breath of fresh air, beginning in Pasadena. Word is AD and former football coach Barry Alvarez will coach the team at the Rose Bowl. Makes sense not to be rushed into making a coach selection.

Will be an interesting New Year's day.

I agree 100%, I think most of Wisconsin's troubles can be traced back to their coach and now it's Arkansas problem. Some of what I meant was Arkansas runs a spread and wisconsin ran a pro style, the players Arkansas has were recruited for the spread ..... Long road for the hogs

Latest posts