Attn: Beer Drinkers

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338":37jey8pr said:
well i for 1 cant stand v8 juice.an i sure wouldnt want it ruining the taste of good beer.

Ain't that the truth Bull....requirements for my beer is "cold, plenty of it and preferrably free". :lol:

i tried a bud clamato chelada, the other day. taste great at first, but it got bigger and bigger the more i drank of it, finally had to give'er the toss

ALACOWMAN":pfuz9ivu said:
i tried a bud clamato chelada, the other day. taste great at first, but it got bigger and bigger the more i drank of it, finally had to give'er the toss

Yeah, that's the stuff Steve drinks. It comes in these ginormous cans. It tastes nasty. He gets one every Friday night on the way home.

Again, what the he77 is clam juice????

Lammie":3dbouv8v said:
ALACOWMAN":3dbouv8v said:

Yeah, that's the stuff Steve drinks. It comes in these ginormous cans. It tastes nasty. He gets one every Friday night on the way home.

Again, what the he77 is clam juice????[/quote] i don't know.. i watched a feller down a can of bullhead osters, chased it with a can of blue ribbon as a kid..i kinda got a little light headed and whizzy :p ......you know your a redneck, when your dog gets nauseous watchin' you eat :lol:

The best beer cocktail. fill a cooled glass with half a can of beer then fill the other half with the rest of the can.

A Beer with Tomato juice raw egg is a Bloody Mary here....vodka and bitters are optional.

Lammie":3ekkp3eh said:
Again, what the he77 is clam juice????

Clam squeezin's. :lol:

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-clam-juice.htm .......Clam juice is a liquid strained from freshly shucked clams. In some regions, clam juice is made from cooked clams, while others use the liquid from fresh, raw clams. In either case, clam juice has a briny flavor which complements a wide range of dishes. It is often available in bottled form at supermarkets, and in clam producing regions it can be purchased at a harbor or processing center as well.

A clam is a type of bivalve mollusk, found in both fresh and salt water. Clams have been used as a food source for centuries by people all over the world, and the liquid which strains from freshly gathered clams has also traditionally been collected and used in an assortment of foods. Since clams taste best when they are fresh, they are particularly popular in coastal regions of the world, such as the Eastern seaboard of the United States and many Mediterranean countries.

One of the most common uses for clam juice is as a cooking liquid for seafood dishes. Some cooks also use it as a substitute for fish stock, which can get expensive and quite stinky when made at home. A dash of clam juice may also be added to foods for a hint of a briny flavor without an overwhelming sense of seafood. Some savory cocktails also call for clam juice. A popular clam juice product is Clamato, made by the Mott's company. The product combines tomato and clam juices for use as a mixer in drinks.

http://www.drinksmixer.com/desc262.html

Fred Belknap":1coo80be said:
Lammie I think but don't know for sure but clamato refers to celery and tomato juice. I hope :D
Fred

Unless it would be a regional thing, it's clam and tomato. Probably garnished with celery to make them -- ah -- healty. :roll: :lol:

Bloody Beer recipe
Scale ingredients to servings
8 oz beer
8 oz clamato juice
1 pinch black peppers
2 dashes Tabasco® sauce

Add equal parts of Beer and Clamato Juice and the two dashes of Tabasco, mix them up. Sprinkle with pepper (optional) and serve!

I think I'll stick to my Turkey 'n 7. :nod:

Exsqueeze me if this had already been said.

Ya'll are ponderin on the best hangover remedy to be found.

It is as old as dirt, an I been knowin about it since then.

As a longtime coldbeer conissuer, I can tell ya, there aint nuttin better than a Goody's to help it along.

We just call it red beer around these parts. I've tried it a couple of times and found it to be the only way I like tomato juice, or V8. Leave it to beer to bring out the best in something.

I don't so much like beer, and I for sure don't like tomato juice ~ but I do like beer and tomato juice combined. Clam juice sounds pretty gross though, and I've been known to eat some pretty gross stuff (by board standards).

Back when I was younger and drank beer to the excess,I found the best thing for a hangover for me was a big ol cold glass of buttermilk with salt and pepper.

Now I gonna hear the eews and aahs about nasty butermilk.But I like butermilk,especailly with salt,pepper,and cornbread in it.And thats yeller cornbread.

Cal

john250":1va05il4 said:
It takes a real 'glass half full' guy to believe there is hope for Ohio.

Unless you're talking football, huh John :lol2: . (all bragging excludes the states of ILLinois, Louisiana,and Florida)

Larry

larryshoat":2tp7ggk0 said:
john250":2tp7ggk0 said:
It takes a real 'glass half full' guy to believe there is hope for Ohio.

Unless you're talking football, huh John :lol2: . (all bragging excludes the states of ILLinois, Louisiana,and Florida)

Larry

We are going to add varsity football in the very near future.

Calman":1k8wcja7 said:
Back when I was younger and drank beer to the excess,I found the best thing for a hangover for me was a big ol cold glass of buttermilk with salt and pepper.

Now I gonna hear the eews and aahs about nasty butermilk.But I like butermilk,especailly with salt,pepper,and cornbread in it.And thats yeller cornbread.

Cal

Never tried buttermilk.

My wife say's she can't stand buttermilk but yet she will eat that nasty yogurt(sp).

I saw a deal about yogurt on the program,How it's Made, on tv one time.
They aint nuthin good put in that stuff.

Cal

In Florida it's called a Oyster Hoyster.
Bloody Merry Mix (My own) Not quite famous.
Mixed with Clamato Juice, Sacremento tomato juice, celery salt, crushed black pepper, prepared horseradish, Tobasco, Worshtishire sauce, a fresh cut wedge of lime squezed on topped. Add Beer with a raw oyster with juice of Oyster.
Pour over ice.
One quick shake in a shaker & Down the hatch.

Now that's what I call Hurricane Prepardness! :drink: