Attention seekers

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":3hgu9z75 said:
alisonb":3hgu9z75 said:
Social media and forums etc are probably just platforms for them...
Not to up to date on the facebook thing etc. but from what's been said on here the only folks a person associates with on those things are those that agree with them 100% of the time and if they don't you give them the boot. :frowns:

Never understood the concept of Facebook.
What good is a program that everyone agrees with you.
You never get a different perspective to ponder over.

Facebook today takes the place of the beauty salon of yesterday. It's for gossip and bragging on yourself mainly. It has its place once you weed thru the idiots. If I get another game request I'm gonna call homeland security and them the person that requested me play a game is a terrorist.

ga.prime":1rve5s0v said:
Nesi, your "corrected" sentence is indescribably messed up. There was nothing wrong with the way sim-ang wrote it the first time. What language do they teach in British Columbia?

You do realize that Nessie is just messing with our minds, right?

Caustic Burno":2azp38n9 said:
John SD":2azp38n9 said:
No Facebook for me! I'd rather sit in the beauty salon :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Problem here is they are full of little blue haired old ladies.

And then you realize that you went to High School with most of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ANAZAZI":hfzx4paw said:
ga.prime":hfzx4paw said:
Nesi, your "corrected" sentence is indescribably messed up. There was nothing wrong with the way sim-ang wrote it the first time. What language do they teach in British Columbia?

You do realize that Nessie is just messing with our minds, right?
:lol2: No other explanation is possible. Tricked again by the Nes man!

M5farm":1b4l6c5r said:
Facebook today takes the place of the beauty salon of yesterday. It's for gossip and bragging on yourself mainly. It has its place once you weed thru the idiots. If I get another game request I'm gonna call homeland security and them the person that requested me play a game is a terrorist.

Surely he meant to include the barber shop also!

D2Cat":7wrlwdl1 said:
M5farm":7wrlwdl1 said:

Surely he meant to include the barber shop also!

actually im meant to add the deadpecker bench at the (feedstore, café, hardees, etc)

CottageFarm":6yvvfnnu said:
I seems the type of attention (negative/positive/any & all) one seeks might be a significant window into their personality.
Desperately seeking approval, create discord, acknowledgement of existence, self approval thru an aura of superiority--it don't matter to them as long as their presence creates SOMETHING--anything, but hopefully-everything . The thing they hate most of all is -"nothingness".

Here's their mascot. He's there, but zero acknowledgment does nothing--reach out to it, and it comes alive--the more interaction it gets, the more excited it becomes.

attention seeker mascot

I've always like CBs analogy of the little dog that yaps just to feel his butt hole wiggle

Latest posts