Attention Ohio Residents!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita":12n46h3l said:
Forgive my bias, but obama bit the frickin dust.................dead meat

That is what I thought four years ago. Can't believe he got elected. Lost this state then and will now.

I could only take just so much of the debate. I turned the channel and watched the Giants win their game. Already know who I am voting for anyway.

What scares me is the term "undecided voter" :shock: How the he!! do you go through life being so unaware of government that has become more and more and more invasive aand incompetent and NOT have an opinion about how to make that better? I genuinely believe that we should have a basic questionare that people should have to answer before they're allowed to vote. If they don't have an informed opinion before they step into the booth they need to STAY HOME.

cow pollinater":vt8rq6t7 said:
What scares me is the term "undecided voter" :shock: How the he!! do you go through life being so unaware of government that has become more and more and more invasive aand incompetent and NOT have an opinion about how to make that better? I genuinely believe that we should have a basic questionare that people should have to answer before they're allowed to vote. If they don't have an informed opinion before they step into the booth they need to STAY HOME.

Clearly, CP, you favor racist attempts to limit voting to the rich folks who have drivers licenses. :nod:

jedstivers":1mhcvqr2 said:
Ouachita":1mhcvqr2 said:
Forgive my bias, but obama bit the frickin dust.................dead meat
I had to switch over to CNN and see how they were trying to spin it (always watch your enemies). Words can't describe it, Obama didn't lose there.
What's so sad is all their viewers who cannot think, just take what they say.

I do the exact same thing, every night I tune into MSNBC ( at least until stomach starts turning) just to see what the enemy is up to. Win they are squirming, and sweating, lieing for the one in their eyes that can do no wrong, I know things are going well.

Larry