Attention Hereford and Charolais Breeders

Help Support CattleToday:

REDBULL34

Reaction score
Texas%20Bull%20Raisers%20Group%20Flyers%20no%20beefmaster_zpsxxzndl2t.jpg

It shows perfectly on my screen. Not sure what to do to make it better for you guys

It is a flier that is advertising a Hereford and Charolais bull test and sale beginning in January in Northeast Texas. Great platform for small breeders to compete against the larger farms in a gain test on both pasture and feed.

Sorry about my lacking technology skills....

You did everything right. It's Photobucket. Photobucket no longer lets you use their site for 3rd party hosting unless you want to pay $400/year. That's why the pic won't load for anyone else. You have to use a different hosting site, or attach it by clicking the "add image to post" you'll see when you reply or create a new thread.

M.Magis":2y5rauhq said:
You did everything right. It's Photobucket. Photobucket no longer lets you use their site for 3rd party hosting unless you want to pay $400/year. That's why the pic won't load for anyone else. You have to use a different hosting site, or attach it by clicking the "add image to post" you'll see when you reply or create a new thread.

That's exactly what's going on.

callmefence":3tn2g9tc said:
Why in the he// does everyone have the add image to post button but me.????????
What sort of device do you use? I can't see it on my phone, but its there on my laptop.

callmefence":2bybc8h6 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2bybc8h6 said:
callmefence":2bybc8h6 said:
Why in the he// does everyone have the add image to post button but me.????????

Would you like me to activate your "add image" button?

I would like that very much.

M.Magis asked the appropriate question. What are you using to access the site?

Kyocera brigadier
The same model of phone ive used for years.
I did get a new one a few months back and that is when the trouble began.
I actually PMd Macon and while he didn't respond
My add pictures button returned for a couple of days
There was never any problems with my old phone

We are still taking consignments for this test. If you have Reg Hereford or Charolais bull calves born from Dec 15, 2016 - April 30 2017, they are eligible for the program. PM for details.

Latest posts