Attention all Aussies

Help Support CattleToday:

Only one Aussie willing to play?

I think the way the Australian press calls for Ponting, Lee and Hayden's heads is just ridiculous. They played too big a role in what made the Aussie team great for so long to be discarded now.

Hate cricket & don't watch it unless it's on the sports segiment on the news having said that I do think South Africa will win. Like the Wallaby's slump in rugby I think the Aussie cricket team is going through a "rough" patch also give them time we do like to give other countries a chance to win sometimes ;-) :secret: :secret: ;-)

Loch Valley Fold":3qo6rfbn said:
Hat cricket & don't watch it unless it's on the sports segiment on the news having said that I do think South Africa will win. Like the Wallaby's slump in rugby I think the Aussie cricket team is going through a "rough" patch also give them time we do like to give other countries a chance to win sometimes ;-) :secret: :secret: ;-)

SA has won. Australia dominated world cricket for so long that I wouldn't call a single series defeat in 17 years on own soil too rough a patch.

Latest posts