At the job

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Guy broke out of jail-next day he's in MY store,haveing a cup of coffee,when the cops caught him..Said he was hungry :lol:
Several of the girls have a "stalker" I have to let them know up front when he comes in so she can go on break while he's there.
Also have to alert if the resident "crazy ladies"come in.. The cashiers need protection from them,as they've been known to throw cans! :shock:
Just remember,the girls are frendly-that's part of the job-It does not mean they want a boyfriend! :|
Have one woman who has a fit if anything is put on ground meat,says that causes it to rot :???: So somehow the baggers mess up every time.. go figgure..
I've told some guys who were talking "ugly" about the girls that they were my grandkids! You should have seen the faces!!
It's always intersting at work.. some days more than others---

Oh Peg, that's too good! I'd have never thought HEB could be that entertaining. Next time I'm there I'm gonna pay more attention to what's going on around me...

Alice

I have seen some very entertaining people at my local HEB. It is my favorite place to people watch.

Lammie":1u5wz28t said:
I have seen some very entertaining people at my local HEB. It is my favorite place to people watch.

Lammie, if you're talking about the one in Cleburne, I can see that you would be provided with lots of entertainment!

Alice

Peg it sounds like your days are at interesting and enertaining to say the least.BTW what is HEB if you don't mind me asking?

HEB is short for henry E butts supermarket.if my memory is correct.i do know its a supermarket.

Yep-H-E-B...pronounced as spelled :lol: There is a web site,if you're interseted. I'm not in it (go figgure) One thing I can't figgure out(among many) is why the clumps of people comeing in..There'll be bout 100 people come in,then bout 5/6,then 20 minets later,'nother 100..
One little girl calls me "Grandma HEB" :heart: is that cute or what!?

Latest posts