At the auction!

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Because there's so much negativity, Covid, destruction and this country is divided, I figured a little levity was in order. A friend of mine is a Realtor/Auctioneer who also has cattle. Make sure your volume is on! Full out belly laugh :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUvYezW5Pro

rollinhills said:
I laughed my butt off at this. I wish I knew how to post pictures I've got one of one of mine that sits on her behind just like a dog on a pretty regular basis.

I don't know how many times I've watched it - and LMAO every single time! He originally posted it on his Facebook page but everybody was sharing the post (including me) so he finally turned it into a YouTube video.

At the bottom left hand corner of a post/reply it should say "Add image to post". Click on that and upload your pic. If that option is not available for you, go to www.postimage.org and upload your pic(s). Copy the line Hotlink For Forum and paste on your post.

In high school I went to look at horse for sale the guy had a yearling stud in the next stall that would stick his tongue out and go cross eyed when you looked at him funniest thing I ever saw