ASKING

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

ON A RED STRIPES BRAFORD ONES SIRE WITH BRAFORD BULL, DO YOU THINK STEERS WILL HAVE A LARGER EARS THAN SIRE WITH ANGUS.

Unlikely. I run brangus cows and angus bulls. The calves come out looking like angus, with the exception of white on the faces most of the time. Nice looking calves. Heat tolerant cattle. The bulls is where the attention is drawn from heat.

Sorry, I didn't understand your post very well at first. The angus bull is going to give you calves that look like Angus. The Braford bull on Braford cows...well Braford calves. More ear.

My suggestion:

If you like Herefords go with Herford bulls in your Braford cows, if you are talking in a commercial basis you could go with Limousin or Charolais as terminal breeds and you will have more weight gain, with Limousin you will keep Red color, but if you're keeping your heifers as replacements you have two ways to go;
1-Simmental or Simbrah 2- Angus or Brangus
with the first one you will have more Hybrid vigor

JAIMWE FLORES":26sfwqtd said:
ON A RED STRIPES BRAFORD ONES SIRE WITH BRAFORD BULL, DO YOU THINK STEERS WILL HAVE A LARGER EARS THAN SIRE WITH ANGUS.

:)

So if you are a cattle person then you should know all about any cows? right ? well i was wondering to see if you would give me the right answers to these questions i am going to give you!
1.On the brahmans back where the hump is what is the hump ? Like what is inside of it ? do you know ?
2.What colors do brahmans come in ? LIke the correct color.Like if someone was asking you for facts ? :?:

[email protected]":1eswgc53 said:
:)

So if you are a cattle person then you should know all about any cows? right ? well i was wondering to see if you would give me the right answers to these questions i am going to give you!
1.On the brahmans back where the hump is what is the hump ? Like what is inside of it ? do you know ?
2.What colors do brahmans come in ? LIke the correct color.Like if someone was asking you for facts ? :?:

the hump is muscle tissue and it's considered gourmet meat in Brazil and some parts of Mexico

the correct color is white to light grey and red to almost black, white bulls use to have darker grey color from the shoulder to the neck and red bulls bulls will have a almost black color from the shoulder to the neck

Latest posts