Asking for prayers.

Help Support CattleToday:

Ky hills if I had a dollar for every time a black person told me I couldn't teach black kids because I'm white...

As a society we indulge people in too much crippling, expensive, nonsensical litigation at every turn. The schools are not ATM's for frivolous lawsuits and teachers are not giving away educations like a game show prize.

AN EDUCATION IS ACHIEVED, NOT RECEIVED!

This is also a perfect example of why I do not bid on window jobs at churches, anymore.

The biggest deadbeats on earth when it comes time to pay up are churches. Half the time you have to wait for them to investigate which church member(s) stole the money they raised for the windows.

I come from a family of teachers. Still can't believe how much things have changed. Students don't respect teachers because so many of the parents don't. It really takes a strong superintendent and principal to not kowtow to the drama king/queen parents. Unfortunately, I have far less respect for the principals I've known than for the teachers. Most were just hacks, at best. The ego trip seems to really be a problem for many. They are rock stars in a drop of water.