Asian cross breed between a Yak and a Zebu?

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Hi, I'm playing an on-line trivia game and this is one of the questions. I know it's not a Brahman. I've read the Breeds of Cattle descriptions but am unable to determine what breed of cattle this is. If anyone could please help I would greatly appreciate it.
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

Hi, Shannon! Braham are considered Zebu I think.<br>This site has a Breeds site listed on the far left of your screen! Check this out as it may help! Good luck!<p><br>: Hi, I'm playing an on-line trivia game and this is one of the questions. I know it's not a Brahman. I've read the Breeds of Cattle descriptions but am unable to determine what breed of cattle this is. If anyone could please help I would greatly appreciate it.<p>
<br>

[email protected]

Thanks for your responce Phil. I've looked at all the breeds listed and didn't see any that were part Yak and Braham or Yak and Zebu. Of course I admit to going a bit cross-eyed after all the reading about cattle so I may have missed something. I'll check it out again.<p>Is there any definitive list of all the breeds of cattle on-line? The trivia question is about an Asian cross-bread so I'm assuming this type of cattle would be rare in the US.<p>: Hi, Shannon! Braham are considered Zebu I think.<br>: This site has a Breeds site listed on the far left of your screen! Check this out as it may help! Good luck!<br>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":1v8dcqor said:
: Thanks for your responce Phil. I've looked at all the breeds listed and didn't see any that were part Yak and Braham or Yak and Zebu. Of course I admit to going a bit cross-eyed after all the reading about cattle so I may have missed something. I'll check it out again.<p>: Is there any definitive list of all the breeds of cattle on-line? The trivia question is about an Asian cross-bread so I'm assuming this type of cattle would be rare in the US.<p>: : Hi, Shannon! Braham are considered Zebu I think.<br>: : This site has a Breeds site listed on the far left of your screen! Check this out as it may help! Good luck!<p>Brahman is a part of the Zebu or Cebú family known as Bos indicus(humped cattle). There are many Zebu crosses;however I have never heard of a Zebu crossed with a Yak, sorry.<p>
<br>
<ul><li><a href="http://www.geocities.com/charlie222_2000/index.html">Cattle Feedlot & Dairy Expert, Tropical Zones</a></ul>

[email protected]

(User Above)":32pkcvob said:
: : Thanks for your responce Phil. I've looked at all the breeds listed and didn't see any that were part Yak and Braham or Yak and Zebu. Of course I admit to going a bit cross-eyed after all the reading about cattle so I may have missed something. I'll check it out again.<p>: : Is there any definitive list of all the breeds of cattle on-line? The trivia question is about an Asian cross-bread so I'm assuming this type of cattle would be rare in the US.<p>: : : Hi, Shannon! Braham are considered Zebu I think.<br>: : : This site has a Breeds site listed on the far left of your screen! Check this out as it may help! Good luck!<p>: Brahman is a part of the Zebu or Cebú family known as Bos indicus(humped cattle). There are many Zebu crosses;however I have never heard of a Zebu crossed with a Yak, sorry.<p>That would be a Zak<p><br>
<br>

[email protected]

Latest posts