As if you didn't already know....

Help Support CattleToday:

Only deer lease I was ever on, we would run our pad lock thru the owners pad lock at the end of the chain, that way either of us could unlock it.

on some lease property I had one time the owner wrapped the chain around the post and locked it and I wrapped the other end of the chain around the gate and locked it that way either of us could get in and neither of us could lock the other out as he had experience the same problem as you Jo from other renters before me

FarmGirl10":2v7exfcp said:
I'd be careful for a couple weeks, my great grandpa kicked some hunters out (they weren't suposed to be there in the first place) and the jackasses went back and shot a yearling out of one of his best Pacers. :mad:

I drove out to property we owned once and found 10 truckloads of dog hunters. "We can't control WHERE the dogs go" (that MIGHT be true, but if you turn them loose on a road 5 miles away it is a safe bet that they won't cross the river or the mountains so you can link up with them on my road through the bottomland.) I DIDN'T call the wardens; but I did stay there with them until all the dogs were loaded up......so nobody got any shots at any deer. They shot my donkey jack in his corrall after I left.

Brandonm22":dhqwdhhy said:
FarmGirl10":dhqwdhhy said:
I'd be careful for a couple weeks, my great grandpa kicked some hunters out (they weren't suposed to be there in the first place) and the jackasses went back and shot a yearling out of one of his best Pacers. :mad:

I drove out to property we owned once and found 10 truckloads of dog hunters. "We can't control WHERE the dogs go" (that MIGHT be true, but if you turn them loose on a road 5 miles away it is a safe bet that they won't cross the river or the mountains so you can link up with them on my road through the bottomland.) I DIDN'T call the wardens; but I did stay there with them until all the dogs were loaded up......so nobody got any shots at any deer. They shot my donkey jack in his corrall after I left.

I've learned a different approach to this and it has worked surprisingly well. (got the idea from a warden friend) Next time try mailing them some collars.

Got a phone call last night pleading for me to reconsider. Told them I would think about it but we needed to get our work done without anymore problems. He told me to let him know in the next day or two. :shock: He really should have kept his mouth shut. Give an inch and they want a mile. :mad:

Sounds like our neighbor I can't stand.

Was thinking of this thread awhile back and you know Jo if you are an SOB then I am a major b*tch. :D ;-)

I luv herfrds":1t8y8ufh said:
Sounds like our neighbor I can't stand.

Was thinking of this thread awhile back and you know Jo if you are an SOB then I am a major b*tch. :D ;-)

We should form a club!

Latest posts