As if feral hogs weren't bad enough...

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":atxpbpes said:
Looks like the gate is standing wide open too.
(is that one of Fenceman's corners?) :lol:

Morning gb :tiphat: , I tickled as shyt to see you feelin good. :nod:

This past spring and fall record breaking floods occurred in Central Tx. In areas with numerous high fences and exotic game stocked behind the high fences, miles of high fence must have been washed out letting the exotic game escape. In future years we may be seeing a whole new population of wild life.

Around my part of the woods, there's more money in feral hog control and selling hunts, than there is in cows. Just a thought. You can't control other peoples actions, be more beneficial to figure out how to benefit from them. Either way, I sympathize with y'all's problem. Mighty destructive creatures. Breed faster than Muslims.

Will a wart hog and a feral how cross breed , if so that will make for some good hunting, should be able to charge a premium to hunt a cross breed.

cowboy43":h44v0x5a said:
Will a wart hog and a feral how cross breed , if so that will make for some good hunting, should be able to charge a premium to hunt a cross breed.
No they cannot crossbreeding with feral hogs. A zoo near us kept a warthog boar with potbelly sows for years and no offspring has produced.

Latest posts