as if farming wasnt hard enough!

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
ok long story short.. 05 bought 62 acers, probley the most barron land in the co..{old strip job in 70's} so hot with acid it probley glows 3 ton per ac of lime, have use jack hammer to drill hole for t post. chanse the 4 wheeler kids off, but after i threaten them with community service{building fence} they got the point LOL. got one burnt out crazy nieghbor{for real} been cussed, and when out of range she fired off a shot! while we were taking soil samples. i knew then we wouldnt be sharing "cookie recipes" but if thats how she want to go ok.. tryed to take 6 ac , but her lawyer resigned due to her son running a meth lab .. when she moved up there her boyfriend at the time had a garage, in stead of taking the $ ppl paid to despose of the tires he kept it and took the tires home and threw them over the hill. on her and what is now me.apx 400-500 tires. DRN has been trying to bust her for yrs.i paid extra 250 to survay co come and peg the tires on my side. got a call from DNR yeaterday.. gonna have a big raid down there, {i have talked to DNR about the problem when i found the tires, only thing that is saving my butt!} EPA DEP and DNR is comming.they are gonna clean house. i will get a ticket also or 30 warning.. i told him he had to do what he had to do, she was hendering us from getting them because of the prop line crap. so i guess were gonna have a show down with the big dogs.. i think i may have 75 -100 on me i knew id have to deal with bugs,fence building on a rock pile, water issures, glow-in -the dark soil , but didnt thinkabout the S.W.A.T. knocking me to the ground!... see your farm aint that bad! :roll: Rose

Some things arn't revealed when you buy property. Sometimes a guy need to visit on Saturday night and see what's going on.
Good luck. DMc

Whew...and I thought I had crazy neighbors! No matter how bad you think you have it, there is always someone dealing with something worse. Good luck with the "big dogs" and the crazy neighbor.

Really good luck I do have crazy neighbors but not like that it is with their relationship they are always yelling and things but we get along becasue the husband always wants to help me with the farm work I might have to bit the bullet and let him have one of his own here as much as I hate to but I guess it won't be that bad

as crazy as things get here, im too hard headed to tuck tail and run, things have never just fell in my lap so if one day things went the way they were suposed too id think ive died and got some one elses life LOL.. i realy dont mean to whine, i'm very determand in what ever i decide to do. always cover my bases, and document document! im am so glad when i found the tires i called the DNR and asked for help,{alittle flipped out at the time} they know i want to do something about it,{thats gonna save Me} unlike the crazy lady who has totaly disabayed the cytations she has gotten over the years .. they want her on a plater..aparently im gonna be the little sprig of parlsie on the side LOL best thing will come out of this.. i will get my fence built on the line, my tires will be cleaned up, and who knows if state sezes her prop ill pick it up ! its gonna get exciteing any way, always looking for the best in the worse situation, it 'll be alright! Rose

I don't think we thought you were whining we are just realizing I guess we don't have it that bad ourselves and we should stop whining

went to my lawyer to day and went thru my folder. got copies of all letter back and forth from trying to build my fence onthe line to her removing her stuff, her hendering me from complying with DNR etc.. got them a folder ready.once when planning to work on that part of fence i asked the depety sherriff if some one could come down he told me it wasnt his job to baby sit me! :x the athoriteys are aware of the sitution, its crazy..but this ol gal has bullied her way thru life and people roll over to her except now..i am going down tomorrow with some friends and work on the tires on my side, dnr told me i could pile them up and sort them, that way when the "BOYS" show up, atleast im atempting to do something about mine. she doent know we're getting company... ill make plans for my fence while im there.. i just want this to be over, but im tired of beeing smacked witha stick. i told my lawyer if they arrest us over the tires, i hope they put us in the same cruiser! LOL Rose

Rose, I sure hope you'll be careful...don't go getting yourself hurt or anything (who will take care of that big jack, not to mention your daughter's horse????). This "neighbor" of yours sounds like she doesn't take prisoners! Just be careful, okay?

oh i will gale, if she was gonna shoot me she'd a done it by now, she's like my big king dodberman, lot bark, no bite, i never go to that part of the prop with out some one with me, usaly 2 or 3 witness,{ what a load of crap} but any way.. this is the part of the land im just gonna plow up and plant something on, i know my animals wont be safe there.but i will use this land, instead of letting her have it,got a st tropper in the family who is gonna help us build fence there, on his off days.. all farming is off today anyway got dumped on with a big snow storm....Wheres Spring! thanks for concerns.. it will all work out.im not running.. LOL Rose

Latest posts