as a Packer fan,go Atlanta

Help Support CattleToday:

haase":3oycuxwl said:
Injuries finally caught up with the Packers, Hope the Falcons finish it off.

Ok buddy. No excuses. "America's Team" got their a$$ stomped. But that's good....When the Cowboys lost super bowl tickets went down 25% ....maybe they'll go down another 25% now. ;-)

TexasBred":2ns4b5kh said:
haase":2ns4b5kh said:
Injuries finally caught up with the Packers, Hope the Falcons finish it off.

Ok buddy. No excuses. "America's Team" got their a$$ stomped. But that's good....When the Cowboys lost super bowl tickets went down 25% ....maybe they'll go down another 25% now. ;-)
They only raised them to keep the yankee rift raft out from the I 20 area.

:hide:

Really Tb, thought you were smarter than that, if you ever have a question on who is Americas team its not he cowboys, 15 starters from the beginning of the season missing, its going to catch up with you sooner or later, but guess your smart as Cb Pittsburg is going to in the superbowl, :lol: , maybe Ryan Newman is going to win the Daytona 500 :lol:

haase":2q706cw8 said:
Really Tb, thought you were smarter than that, if you ever have a question on who is Americas team its not he cowboys, 15 starters from the beginning of the season missing, its going to catch up with you sooner or later, but guess your smart as Cb Pittsburg is going to in the superbowl, :lol: , maybe Ryan Newman is going to win the Daytona 500 :lol:
36-17--NE wins. The hated steelers lose, and again, GreenBay is left pouting out their excuses.
Pats/Falcons go to the big show.

Packers have no excuses, you dumb jackarses, and sure as hell aint going to be any packers fans going to buy a super bowl ticket in Houston, are u kidding me Texas couldn't even supply enough seats in the last bowl when packers were there, u rebs are a joke.

haase":1nofonp3 said:
Packers have no excuses, you dumb jackarses, and sure as be nice aint going to be any packers fans going to buy a super bowl ticket in Houston, are u kidding me Texas couldn't even supply enough seats in the last bowl when packers were there, u rebs are a joke.
Packers always have excuses.
Injuries, officials, 'oh..we broke a fingernail..."
As if none of the other teams this time of year have injuries.
:roll:

I wonder what Steelers coach Tomlin thinks about a bunch of aholes beating them?

sorry for starting this thread, wasn't making any excuses, surprised the packers made it this far, broken thumbnail, not really sure what u jackasses from Texas are talking about but u never had a dog in the fight, worst thing about it is that the superbowl is in California or I mean texas, not really much difference in the two states.

Guess ill retract my statement, just listening to a bunch of jackasses from tekas, hope you do succeed,it will not make a difference. Go Pats.

Frankly I don't care who plays or wins in the NFL anymore. The NFL had a chance to stand up for America and didn't take any action. Screw the nfl and the punk - thug players. The best part about the super bowl has been the commercials for the last 10 years anyway. Supporting any un - American is just making them more powerful. IMO

True Grit Farms":26hw8mtf said:
Frankly I don't care who plays or wins in the NFL anymore. The NFL had a chance to stand up for America and didn't take any action. Screw the nfl and the punk - thug players. The best part about the super bowl has been the commercials for the last 10 years anyway. Supporting any un - American is just making them more powerful. IMO

You won't be missed.

haase":3vpxwegg said:
sorry for starting this thread, wasn't making any excuses, surprised the packers made it this far, broken thumbnail, not really sure what u jackasses from Texas are talking about but u never had a dog in the fight, worst thing about it is that the superbowl is in California or I mean texas, not really much difference in the two states.

You're not a good loser haase. Chill man.

TennesseeTuxedo":n0aoij0q said:
True Grit Farms":n0aoij0q said:

You won't be missed.

For sure, but I won't have to squat to pee either. Standing up for your country is a man's responsibly. IMO

Latest posts