Artifacts

Help Support CattleToday:

@callmefence I told you 2 months ago that I'd post pictures of some of my dad's stuff, was over there yesterday and remembered to take pictures, he has several more 5 gallon buckets of stuff in his shop. This is about 60 years of finds. Warning, lots of pictures
Outstanding collection. Your dad's a serious collector it looks like. Lots of work and considerable value there.

Outstanding collection. Your dad's a serious collector it looks like. Lots of work and considerable value there.
He told me that when he dies I could sell them, I could never do that, how would you even begin to put a value on a man's lifelong work and passion. My son will have to make the decision of what to do with them when I'm gone as they'll never leave me, a lot of things are more important than money to me.

He told me that when he dies I could sell them, I could never do that, how would you even begin to put a value on a man's lifelong work and passion. My son will have to make the decision of what to do with them when I'm gone as they'll never leave me, a lot of things are more important than money to me.
I was going to say something but didn't think it my business but since you brought it up. A lot of artifact collections get pissed away when someone dies. These collections can be quite valuable especially if there's some documentation of the sites, the collector etc. I've had a talk with my son about both my artifacts and my coins. I told him I don't care if you sell them but please do a little research first.

I was going to say something but didn't think it my business but since you brought it up. A lot of artifact collections get pissed away when someone dies. These collections can be quite valuable especially if there's some documentation of the sites, the collector etc. I've had a talk with my son about both my artifacts and my coins. I told him I don't care if you sell them but please do a little research first.
Well stated!

My brother and I have both had the conversation with our wives that when something happens to us do not sell our guns for what they were told we paid for them! 😂

Latest posts