Arnold Ziffle

Help Support CattleToday:

eric

Reaction score
Arnold, are you ever gonna become a registered user? You seem to almost always give helpful, thought out, no b s replies and I always try and read your posts, but I dont always read posts from "guests". Didnt you have a problem with your screen name or something a while back? I bet Macon could take care of that for you!

Ooops....Arnold, if you will email me I will give you the information on this name and you can have it! You can then change the password and email adress to your own and you can then use this name without me ever being able to use it again! Didnt mean to step on any toes, I was just trying to find out what kind of message you were getting when you tried to register this name.

email me if you are interested, but either way I promise not to post under this name again!

eric

Hello everybody --- yes Eric I did have troubles with trying to log in under my original username of Arnold Ziffle --- must have originally set up a password other than the one I thought I did. Real busy now working about 14 hours a day, 6.5 days/week (I'm a CPA) and just like to check in here for a bit of a respite and change of pace. Really enjoy these boards... will contact Macon a bit later on in the month to see about my password, etc. Regards to all. Arnold Ziffle (the "real one")

Anonymous":1wq9p9d4 said:
Hello everybody --- yes Eric I did have troubles with trying to log in under my original username of Arnold Ziffle --- must have originally set up a password other than the one I thought I did. Real busy now working about 14 hours a day, 6.5 days/week (I'm a CPA) and just like to check in here for a bit of a respite and change of pace. Really enjoy these boards... will contact Macon a bit later on in the month to see about my password, etc. Regards to all. Arnold Ziffle (the "real one")
even though you are an old poster here, Welcome Aboard!! :cboy:

Ellie May, it is not Arnold Ziffle, someone was just trying to see if that handle was available. BTW nice Hereford.

Ellie May":clkh155o said:
Hey Mr. Ziffle I wish you would post more often.
Ellie May