Arnold Ziffel

Help Support CattleToday:

Great to see that you are finally a member. If you wish to have a nice avatar built please pm me and I will give you my email address to send pictures to. I am the proud parent of several avatars now.

Arnold Ziffle":1pac5tyf said:
Ruby -- must be quite a few folks out there that liked that little pig! I tried to register that name long ago on Yahoo and a few other boards but it was already taken. Had similar bad luck trying to register one of my other names from a favorite movie (Tuco Ramirez). Good work you've doing helping folks with their pictures and avatars. Arnold

And my thanks again to Macon -- I think my username problems are ironed out, thanks to his efforts. Now, if I just remember to make sure I don't get timed out!

Cute picture, D. R. ---- but in my neck of the woods I think that porker might be called Arnoldine Ziffle!! Perhaps my eyes are still too tired from all the late nights leading up to the 4/15/04 tax filing deadline, but it looks to me like that "boar" sure has a lot of little teats hanging down and is very poorly endowed if he is a boar (ggg). I've been trying to catch up on reading a bunch of posts from the last few weeks and see that good ole Blackpower has recently added you as another notch on his gun -- you're in good company though, as I recall that about a year ago he even tried to skewer Dun a bit.

Ruby, thanks for the offer. Will probably take you up on it if I can make up my mind on the purchase of a digital camera. I really like the full sized picture you posted of the longhorn bull that Lazyhill co-owns with the Semkins

Your eyes do not deceive you. That was a bit unusual, but I've seen it before. That fellow had obviously been cut at sometime in the past by other hog hunters and released as a bar. Still mean as could be though.

Arnold Ziffle":mnba6kb1 said:
Ruby, thanks for the offer. Will probably take you up on it if I can make up my mind on the purchase of a digital camera. I really like the full sized picture you posted of the longhorn bull that Lazyhill co-owns with the Semkins

the avatar doesn't have to be your pic. if you find a picture anywhere on the internet that you like, you can use it. also, a 35mm pic & a scanner work good, too.

Latest posts