Arkansas and Kentucky members ok after tornadoes last night?

Help Support CattleToday:

Thoughts and prayers to those in the area. Dont know what I can do to help but would be glad to if I can.

All good here, Im grateful it stopped tracking we were directly in its path if it had stayed on course. Trees down in some areas not much damage. Prayers for those who lost loved ones. Haven't ever duck hunted on a worse day before this morning. Never been as worried about living or dying b4 this morning early we saw some nasty weather.

The pictures I have seen are just heart wrenching. Prayers for all that were affected. If there is a fund or group or church that is going to help, please post. With my recent knee replacements I cannot physically do much but would gladly try to help out what I can financially....

The pictures I have seen are just heart wrenching. Prayers for all that were affected. If there is a fund or group or church that is going to help, please post. With my recent knee replacements I cannot physically do much but would gladly try to help out what I can financially....
Chris Vogt, Mayfield native and current Badger basketballer, started a GoFundMe. I'm sure there are others like it.

Nothing to speak of in my area. Sadly, it was hit hard in a lot of places. I've seen a lot of pics from Bowling Green. It did a lot of damage there.

We are all okay, thank God. Most material stuff can be replaced people can't. I'm thankful God was watching over us. Lots of damage, powerlines, trees down, electricity out, and no water in areas. Internet and cell phone service has been in and out. Churches, local schools, city hall, has set up shelter. They have start taking donations at local businesses.

We're ok here, farm is in good shape, cattle doing well. Missed us about 1/2 a mile. Lots of devastation. Couldn't find a route into Princeton. The UK Research Station took a beating. Dawson Springs and Mayfield will never look the same. Praying for the ones whom loss everything and love ones.

I hadn't heard anything about Dawson damage. I love there old buildings. :(
The pastor at Troy's service yesterday shared the story of how he huddled his family in a bathroom and shielded them with a mattress from the tornado that struck his farm some years ago. I thought is was terribly ironic that the day he was laid to rest another massive storm moved through the area.

I wonder if you would go. That's strange. I remember him talking about that tornado some on here. I'm still torn up over him passing, more sad heart broken for his family. I enjoy his posts and aggravating.

Hit Bowling Green just south of me really bad, I got called in for a emergency repair at the hospital. Had a 6 year old in the ER and no idea where their parents were. It looks like a war zone. some damage north of me also. we were blessed here. Sad time for many.

Latest posts