Arizona Shootings

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
The A Hole nutcase that assinated (sp.) the 6 people along with several being in critical condition and others in serious condition is another example of our precarious times.

He should have a speedy trial and conviction and not sit in jail for years and years.

Another reason for law-abiding citizens to be on 24/7 "Condition Yellow" and ready to move to Orange and/or Red as the situation dictates.

With both kids and adults unpredictably killing innocent people in our country...makes one wonder WHO is really our enemies???

JMHO

I read yesterday that within a couple of hours after the shooting some of the more prominent liberal bloggers were already blaming Sarah Palin for the shootings. Seems that Giffords was "targeted" for defeat by Palin in the last election. So now it's her fault. :roll: Won't be long before the anti-gun crowd chime in on this one, too. They always do.

Also saw where one of the survivors of the Virginia Tech massacre is now speaking out for a gun ban. Doesn't seem to realize that there already WAS a gun ban on the VT campus that likely cost a lot of lives.

He needds a fast fair trial then promptly hang the guilty SOB

Makes you wonder if anyone there was legally packing concealed and what would have happened if they intervened.

These legal cases get drug out for so long that it is ridiculous. It should not take years to get a person thru the court system, 90 days max. The idea of a fair and speedy trial is a oxymoron.

Saw an interview this morning with a couple guys that jumped him. One was a doctor who played dead until the guy walked by him and then he jumped him if I understood him correctly. The 2nd guy was a young man in his 20's maybe that said he was carrying a licensed weapon but his first reaction was to take cover and by the time he came out others were already on top of the guy. He also said with that many bystanders around he's not sure he could have gotten off a clear shot from his position anyway. I thought, now thats a smart young man.

It seems that in cases where the crime is so hanus (sp), clear and witnessed they should be able to execute him on the spot and save everyone the extended grief and cost of a trial. Even if it meant a little more work for the police in identifying any conspirators.

Needed to execute him at the crime scene. If he would have killed a cop, they would have killed him on the spot, or so it seems lately. God Bless the victims, and there families.

I am sure it took a lot of seLf control for police NOT to soot him on the spot and commend them for that. Now at least there is a chance to figure out what was really behind this. Doesn't anyone here remember Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby? Then you never know what was behind these things. Jmho. Jim

I really get POed when someone is caught obviously red handed and they keep refering to him as the "alleged" perp.

We are a nation of laws in how we deal with criminals. We do not want to sink to this murderer's level, as tempting as it is in this case.

Apologies for the typos above, especially on this topic. I have trouble typing on my phone.

Jim

dun":3in4s12m said:
I really get POed when someone is caught obviously red handed and they keep refering to him as the "alleged" perp.

I didn't on the Eroy Brown capital murder case. Never wanted to slap a lawyer so bad in all my life the scum was being defended by Jew Don Boney. Takes bottom feeders to defend them.

5-10-84 Thats the day my uncle's murderer met his maker in the electric chair. Took over 10 years and 14 days, that was way to long for our family to see justice served, need to give the victims some rights.

highgrit":37dnxuze said:
5-10-84 Thats the day my uncle's murderer met his maker in the electric chair. Took over 10 years and 14 days, that was way to long for our family to see justice served, need to give the victims some rights.
We've been waiting 30 years for my nephews muderers to be executed. Last year one of them has his sentenced reduced to life

tragedies like this are one of the reasons i legally carry 24/7. son of a retired police officer, i was raised with the belief that it is better to have and not need than to need and not have. my wife didn't understand this. i have worked as a gaurd at the county jail for 5 years now, about a year after i started we went to walmart, needless to say i ran into several former "clients". most just say hi how are you. a few walk the other way. a very few stand and glare at you. my wife noticed one of these. asked me if i knew them. i explained who it was. she has never made another comment about me carrying.

I saw that on the news and as you know I'm slow and don't get it at times so maybe you can help me to understand. The news said he "alledgedly" shot these people. So this must mean there is some doubt. If so, do you actually think that 12 people who weren't there are going to be able to make a better decision as to who committed this act than the hundreds that were? Did our forefathers actually mean to give benefit of the doubt when there is absolutely no doubt. I don't get it.

The problem as I see it is we have a legal system not a justice system like we did at one point. We have the liberals at every level of the judicial system. The whole education system for lawyers produces more liberal lawyers. Most lawyers go to a Liberal Arts college and then to law school...and we wonder at the injustices of our legal system. I like the Texas approach...speed lane to execution in cases like these. Many states are passing the castle laws too. This is a major turn around in our Legal System. Kentucky passed it because of the drug related crime from crystal meth.

My thoughts and prayers are definitely with the families of those slain and those injured. May God bless them and give them peace.

hillbillycwo":3gftv2w1 said:
The problem as I see it is we have a legal system not a justice system like we did at one point. We have the liberals at every level of the judicial system. The whole education system for lawyers produces more liberal lawyers. Most lawyers go to a Liberal Arts college and then to law school...and we wonder at the injustices of our legal system. I like the Texas approach...speed lane to execution in cases like these. Many states are passing the castle laws too. This is a major turn around in our Legal System. Kentucky passed it because of the drug related crime from crystal meth.

It all goes akin to a kid getting a "time out." What the....? Was watching a football game where a team had three time outs left. My grandson thought that was a bad thing. I had to explain that a time out is not a bad thing in football to a 4 year old. If the liberals are going to create these things, they need to come up with original terminology to keep from confusing the kids.

The first time a liberal suggests a "time out" for this killer, we need to invoke some red neck influence.