Arizona Cattle Ranchers

Help Support CattleToday:

AZGT

Reaction score
New to the forum. Thanks for the add.

I'd like to get in touch with any Arizona Cattle Ranchers, regardless of where you are located in AZ.

There is a lot of information out online via the USDA, FSA, Forums, etc., but, there is no substitute for the real thing.

I am interested in the following:
An apprenticeship
Retiring Ranchers wanting to landlink
General information on how to, and how you, got started
Purchasing a turnkey operation
Cattle Ranches for sale
Lease to own opportunities

If you can give me any information on any of the above, I'm all ears!

Thanks in advance for any replies and for reading this post. Thanks for the forum add as well!

Gary

i'd search the forum and it'll give you most of the answers your after.

you're asking quite a few different things..

buying a turnkey operation vs. leasing to own vs. apprenticeship...etc..

how much money do you have? You need at least 200k to get started and that will be a small barebones operation.

Thanks for the response ddd75, I'll do some more forum searching.

G

Search these boards for "arizona", hopefully that should get you some hits of arizona producers

Not tons of people here from Arizona. I get the drift of what your asking. I wonder if a call to an extension agent wouldn't yield more results. most communities have someone that is pretty helpful. Maybe the extension office could put you in touch with them.

Aaiiieeet RanchMan90, you better hang on to it, it'll be worth some coin sooner or later!

Thanks all for the responses. Will do the 'Arizona' search here as well as reach out and research the extension office. Didn't think about that one.

G

Latest posts